Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bosch power tools

Suspended
    Thanks
    the older fluke ahd a rubbery holster...the new ones feel more like plastic...i wouldnt take a chance not that i am worried it would break...more that here in sa imagine trying to get them to live up to the guarentees.

i have had lots of problems with my makita equipment which i personally feel are not designed for their applications...but this is just my personal opinion...when i comes to wood work...the majority of my equipment is makita....when i comes to dustless chasing...i have burnt out the grinder more times that i have used it...i have also taken the vacuum out of service and only use it in my woodwork workshop (where i believe it was designed to be used....trying to get makita to repair is a whole story on its own...tis is where hilti out shines everyone...no questions asked hilti will take the equipment and repair it within a couple of days or replace it...according to theirwarranty program...i cant say the same for makita or bosch...ther eis always a story...and the most common response from management...it must be my workers who damaged the equipment due to mishandling it....yeah right.

Thanks
    Li-on batteries having no memory are definately the way to go. I was fortunate in that my Bosch 14.4v Li-on drill came with a spare battery besides the "intelligent" charger. With metal carry case the whole set cost less than 1 battery. Bosch also have a service/repair depot in PE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12