Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The human face of recession.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Privatising Education is a total disaster! Take the SETA system it just not working. Trust me on this one. I have spent over R25000 just on my certification and training. And before that I spend over R75000 on my MCSE training back in 1999. These certifications mean nothing! To date I can’t find work because I don’t have a matric or N certification. That is all the mines want to see. So basically I am working for R12000 a year just because SETA is not recognised and because your MCSE has to be redone every 3 years “don’t know if they change it.”

But the problem is not the papers it is the industry itself. Then there is corruption with some of the institutions...
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Went on a breakfast run a couple of weeks ago and passed a group of bikers that have had to scale down due to the recession.....

Sorry couldn't resist.
    Remember the Ark was built by Amateurs and the Titanic was built by professionals.
    Business isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Marine Aquariums SA

3. Thanks given for this post:

Debbiedle (11-Jan-10)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    There is more bad news for next year. Yes by now we know school is out and a lot of new job seekers are entering an overcrowded waiting-list. But this keeps on getting worse. Remember I told you that there are mega-companies and mega-industries that are exploiting the situation?

Well I wish to welcome you to a new life as a day-to-day contractor. Yes this is the brainchild of some big terrible person to rob us “the South African people” even more. The new contract system works as follow you will work for 1 week at a time and get paid every week. However if the boss thinks you are not worthy or not good enough they now have the added ability to fire you by not renewing your contract at the end of the week. Thus no more CCMA, no more anything!

They can now legally use you and lose you without giving you any kind of training or second chance. It is a dream come true and labour brokers are already using this model and it is working with devastating complications.

The case and point is simple: if the big boss doesn’t like you it is game over. If you refuse to work in an unsafe environment it is game over. Complain about anything at all it is game over.

I have seen this system in action and really the sight-manager is basically a god and there is nothing you can do about it. Simply because the contract is structured to rob you from any kind of job security thus I now would like see the future of our country.

God help us...
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks

Question

On the flip side a lot of our students do not really work at their studies. I have visited quite a few FET colleges and it is basically a nice social club. There are thousands of young guys and ladies sitting around on verandahs and under the trees talking to each other and also on their cell phones. They are having a good time.
    We are saddled with a flawed education system and together with a syndrome of entitlement by the students does not make for a very happy state of affairs.
    I know quite a few of the lecturers and they tell you that the students do not apply themselves. There is no more discipline in our society and this does not bode well for our country.
    I witnessed one small college which for the sum of R2500-00 put the student through a two week "fitting course" after which he received a certificate for fitting. All I can say is "Eina" for this poor guy when he tries to get a job. If he gets a job he is going to be found wanting.
    This is a government funded college.
    Butch Hannan
    Last edited by Dave A; 31-Dec-09 at 10:56 AM.

6. Thanks given for this post:

Frankincense (08-Jan-10)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I understand this problem but what about the solution. See in 1950 to 1990. The government did a lot of training. It was called the Army! SIR Yes SIR! The military was responsible for over 90% of our best technicians to date! Discipline! SIR Yes SIR! Commitment! SIR Yes SIR! Quality! SIR Yes SIR!

What the hell ever happened to the boy that didn’t finish school that joined the army and become a skilled hardworking South African! See the fact is the army was earn while you learn and people could support themselves. Today that system does NOT exist. Why because the government said so... If I had half the opportunity to have joined the Army and trust me I like the system and I enjoy the discipline but I was not good enough! SO this is what you get
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    I agree the alledged recession was carefully calculated and guided shrewdly by the elite getting the trillions of dollars and they are truelly experiencing the greatness of their creation...again...just check out 1930 depression for their original success stories....makes the USA an even bigger basket case than Africa...we could only imagine our government robbing tax payers of TRILLIONS of Dollars to expand the Illuminati empire.....lol....here it's small time govermental fraud compared to USA...

And yes, the creation of the recession by the Elite certainly does impact civilians....just like the price of oil....but when we start exploring the agreements concerning depopulation agendas ....the recession is small time fraud....

9. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (07-Jan-10)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well in the entire world all the time the truth as you call it was a lie in the making. Call it a smoke screen, call it deniability call it what you want but “they” whoever they are is playing a fantastically stupid game.

When the entire world is cold and all the little people like you and I have died who are “they” going to use to mine for “them” play from “them” and even die for “them” Fact is if “they = Illuminati” even exist they are stupid.

If the game-plan is to kill us all for money “which they own” and make profit “which they control” on the mines “which they manage” then they are just playing with themselves??? Now if it is land “they want” they can clear it out within "there lifetime” thus enjoy the world that “they” want within a reasonable time frame. Man are "they" stupid! If I was “that” powerful I would have lived in paradise by now and it will only take me a few short years. So I don’t think there is an “Illuminati”
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well this is the kind of thing that I am afraid of.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/news/local/article252357.ece

I honestly believe this happens because South Africa is the one place you don’t get second chances.
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Failure is hard to handle. Maybe teaching people how to do it should be added to the life skills curriculum at schools...

Thanks
    The world has been controlled by secret societies which basically work for the good of their own members and also for world domination. Ask any member of any secret society and I am sure he would tell you that he would like the whole world to think and act like him and be a member of his specific society. Not so long ago this country was controlled by the Broederbond. What role do the Free Masons play in world politics. What about Islams intent to convert the whole world to Islam. How powerful is the Roman Catholic church.
    I am sure there are secret organizations whose aim is world domination. You are never likely to find out the actual name. Fortunately for humanity the likelihood of this ever happening is not likely. Can you see the rich Arabs uniting with some of the Americans. Not likely.
    Personally I am a Christian and I would love to see the whole world saved under the banner of Jesus Christ.

Butch Hannan

14. Thanks given for this post:

Frankincense (08-Jan-10)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast