Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs on animal rights activists

Thanks
    I doubt this will be the last we'll hear of ARA on the matter. I'm sure that somehow they're going to get someone in to capture the event.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well I do know a thing or two about most rituals being performed in Africa. I took time to understand the rituals and there meanings but yes animals “sometimes” do suffer horrendously so. “Some rituals depend on the animals cries of pain...” See the cries of pain in “some” rituals are to summon the ancestral-spirit. The cry of pain is like a trumpet calling the ancestral-spirit.

Other rituals are to establish symbols of strength and the animal will face a human armed with a weapon “depending on the ritual” it can be a spear, knife or bow and arrow. It is also tribe specific and sometimes rituals get mixed up because two tribes merged.

This is really going to be an interesting development in the future simply because the rituals are so old and I really don’t see anyone willing to mess with their believes. So I see difficult times.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12