Thread: Bafana Bafana..... Sigh!

Email problem
    Thanks

Bafana Bafana..... Sigh!

Hi Guys

Watching the SA vs Japan game today was a total waste of my time. I don't know why I put myself through so much torture by watching an unstructured, poor level game of football. I seriously get angry everytime I see Bafana Bafana
    play.

What do you guys think about our world cup chances? I know.. stupid question but somehow deep down I still have a spark of hope!

The Boys... The Boys

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    The only spark of hope comes from our performance in the Confederations Cup. They raised their game then - perhaps they can do it again at World Cup time.

In the meantime watch the... Problem.

We lost the cricket and the rugby on Friday. What is South Africa winning at the moment?

Email problem
    Thanks
    The Confed Cup... Even when we did raise our game we only managed to win one game, and that was against New Zealand if my memory serves me right.

As for the boks, I think it will be easy to lay blame on the coach, but the boks looked a tired outfit. With all the rugby teams play these days I reckon there needs to be a rotation policy to enable key players to be rested.

And the Proteas where just unlucky, but in a way I'm glad there lost because it seems whenever they lose they dig deep and find the winning spirit that eludes them every now and again.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard007 View Post
    And the Proteas where just unlucky, but in a way I'm glad there lost because it seems whenever they lose they dig deep and find the winning spirit that eludes them every now and again.
    Yep! They're looking pretty good right now

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.