Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Herbalife

Suspended
    Thanks
    I totally agree with you MichaelB! But also want to add something else, something that makes Network Marketing different to the "corporate" industry. To really be succesful in ANY business takes a lot of hard work. I wonder why there aren't as many people trying to start their own business, like there are people starting Network Marketing? I'll tell you why, because it is so much cheaper to start a MLM business, and you are plugging into a system.

Why are there so many that fail, and Michaelb you mentioned the percentages there, 97%? Because most people do it WRONG! Why do they do it WRONG because they are taught wrong! Or given the wrong impression.

One thing I would like to mention quickly... Another aspect of MLM that attracts people is the fact that you can learn as you earn. Making mistakes, or not knowing anything about Network Marketing doesn't mean you can NOT start you own Networking Business. Anybody can start, nobody asks you for your matric certificate, or which universaty you studied at, or if you have leadership skills. You do not go through interviews or a screening phase. What I tell people is, if you are willing and teachable you are capable!

When people start, it is easier to quit because they realise they have to do things they don't really enjoy doing, or make them feel uncomfortable! But that is exactly what it's like if you want to start your own business, any business. As Robert Kiyosaki says, YOU HAVE TO INCREASE YOUR FINANCIAL IQ! Amongst other things. You have to learn to SELL, yes, sales. Whether you sell "yourself", the product, the business, it doesn't matter, a transaction will happen, and before any transaction takes place, selling takes place.

I think before you start you have to ask yourself these questions: First of all, am I interestedin self development, because one thing I can tell you for certain, even if you are unsuccesful in Network Marketing you will definately learn a lot and develop personally! If you do not know how to run a business, you will be taught how to run a Network Marketing business.

Another question is a choice of two questions with a huge difference, you need to choose which one of these two questions you are going to ask yourself: Can I do this? OR Do I want to do this?

With that, I am saying goodnight on this cold wet Saturday night in the Western Cape.
    Last edited by Dave A; 19-Nov-09 at 10:03 AM.

2. Thanks given for this post:

BBBEE_CompSpec (16-Nov-09)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12