I've got a question (several actually), but please bear with me I'll stick to 2 only:

1. Each installation shall have a consumers earth terminal at or near the point where the supply cable enters the building, this is seperate to the main earthing terminal (in the DB board).....Does each installation now have to fit an earth bar at the junction box next to your house if there isn't any (usually located in the garage, or on the side of your house)?

2. Not really a question...just confused...Usually a COC (certificate of compliance) is issued when the home owner decides to sell (by law everyone should have a COC for their homes....but lets not get into that right now). If you install a DSTV aerial, it has to be bonded right? (SANS 10142).....but the homeowner will remove it when he moves, so the earth conductor you fit to the dish and you check for continuity is actually a waste of time. The new owner moves in and he fits his dish to the earth conductor, but continuity may be an issue now, so theoretically the house has to be rechecked......i.e. the certificate in this instance is not transferrable?