Thread: Yay - the end of Mikial Suclips

Thanks

Yay - the end of Mikial Suclips

Today is a good day.

I read today that the end is in sight for the Durban Town Clerk, Mikial Suclips that has caused misery to all down this end of the world.

His services are no longer required and it appears that there is complete indifference to the situation. The only downside is that it is only in effect after 2010.

The bus scandal, jackbooted handling of the Warwick Junction affair, lack of consultation with anybody and everybody, disregard for party caucus, abrasive relations with ratepayers, unwelcome publicity, arrogant leadership style,lack of transformation are a few examples of his doings and screwings for this area.

The local rag reckons he is only second to Julius for creating more harm to the anc image than anyone else and I cannot fault them with that thought.

Good riddance - now onto sidekicks Mr Derrick Naidoo and Mr Kumar......
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    The end...?

The underlying problem I see here is the party political association with essentially civil service top posts. These "servants of the city's citizens" should not be party politically aligned.

Acts of political partisanship should be grounds for immediate dismissal in terms of their employment contract IMHO.

To his credit, at least there hasn't been any sign that he's had his hand in the till.

Thanks
    I agree with that - city management should be just that and politics should be left at the front door.

When one gets a record of so many bad management and judgement calls, it can be attributed to a few things.

• Hand in the till
    • Ignorance of what is going on around you
    • Negligence
    • Nepotism
    • Bad chip on shoulder
    • ....er...run out of reasons

This is a qualified and supposedly clever person who does not appear to have family ties....mmmmm.....you say no hand in the till.....that leaves chip on shoulder which we know to be true but have no reason why unless as discussed before was bullied at school. Perhaps just bullied by people around him....but from what I have heard he is quite capable of threatening and bullying on his own.

Could it be hands in till.........is he maybe cleverer than one thinks?
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.