Thread: animation industry?

Thanks

animation industry?

I hope this forum is going to get someone to give me the answers to the very specific questions that I need to know as I endevour in the unknown waters of animation.
    I have been working on setting up an animation studio for months now and I need real comprehensive information to make a proper analysis.
    I know someone out there has all the information I need- please help me.

1. I would like to know how segmented the media industry is and how
    animation fits into the grand scheme of media.
    2. I would like to find out the hierarchical structure of a typical animation
    studio.
    3. I want to find out general costs of producing animation programes and adverts.
    4. How much money goes into purchasing the cartoon programmes from studios (like cartoon network)

Email problem
    Thanks
    The animation industry in the UK consists of a workforce that stretches across many of the sectors in the creative media industries. You will find animated content on television, in feature films, commercials, websites and computer or video games.

Looking for a practice-based university animation course that will give you all the technical and production skills you need while ensuring you gain all the experience and abilities you need to succeed in the workplace?

Creative Skillset's course accreditation scheme, devised in consultation with industry and education providers, recognises university courses within the UK that provide exceptional standards of training. Each course has undergone rigorous assessment by animation industry professionals in order to be awarded the Creative Skillset Tick.

this is a Gamevil title! I can always pay to advance! It's a good thing that the in-game store is accessible from literally every game screen that isn't an advertisement or an active battle. For a single dollar, I could get enough gems to buy weapons that will unleash a cartoon genocide... at least for the next few levels. When I'll invariably need to buy some more. A $50 purchase, enough to buy a full PC game or dozens of paid mobile games, would probably have me set for a month of play.

Suspended
    Thanks
    I have a cousin in the animation industry in CT. It took him VERY long to break into the industry, but now that he has, he is flying
    I suppose it would be difficult to get these guys to give you advise to break into an industry that they are in and have battled to get into whereby you would then be in opposition to them in a very small industry.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    The questions are far too specific, I think that somebody needs help with a Unisa assignment!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Look at the date of the OP - outdated.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Suspended
    Thanks
    aaaah so mike from Pakistan revived this thread.