Thread: What can I do ???

Email problem
    Thanks

What can I do ???

We got a switchboard system from Itec a few months ago
    ever since gave us problems.

Then they came and install 2 premicells to cut Telkom cost to cellphones but the contract they mention to us and the invoice was never the same. After weeks of struggle with Itec's rep nothing happens. One day we decided to contact Nashua who supplied the premicells we discovered that we never signed that contract someone signed it on our behalve and the contract are not for premicells its for a nokia and a sony ericsson cellphones and a voucher worth R7000 from Nashua. (one vodacom contract and one MTN contract)
    We've never received none of the above or signed for it.

We stopped using the premicells and cancelled the debit order to Nashua.

They invoice us every month for the contract after we contact them regarding that we don't have that service or product and its not our handwriting or signature on the contract. Nashua mobile don't help us in this matter at all and just keep on invoicing us.

In the meantime the rep for Itec resign and is away with 2 phone a R7000 vouchers.

What is our right regarding this matter and what can Nashua do to us we don't want them to black list us.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    You've got me wondering where the premicell units came from. I know you need network approval to get them in the first place because of capacity issues; basically they work slightly differently to normal cellphones (or so I'm told). I know we had to wait for a tower capacity report before we could put premicells in on our switchboard installation.

As for someone signing a contract with Nashua Mobile on your behalf without your authorisation - that's fraud. Go to a police station (one with a commercial crimes unit) and lay a charge. By my understanding Nashua Mobile won't be able to enforce the contract either - they will need to pursue whomever perpetrated the fraud.

3. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (02-Oct-09)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My advice is contact the Consumer Council. It is free and they know how to help you. I have used them a few times now and I for one say that they know there stuff! Just go to them and state your problems. Also provide them with contact numbers so that they can talk to the people that you have spoken too in the past. Trust me our Consumer Council is really good and I think you may have some success

Good luck.

Email problem
    Thanks
    On Monday Nashua Mobile contacted us.
    They ask for all document and proof that we've got.

Today we've had a meeting with Nashua mobile one of the managers and the risk manager that came down from JHB just to come see us.

They going to open a fraud case against the rep and refund us all the invoices we've payed and credit the outstanding invoices.

Nashua Mobile surely don't take fraud in a light way.

This rep is in massive trouble

I feel much better about Nashua Mobile and will do business with them again

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Well done Nashua Mobile

And thanks for letting us know, Fitness Freak. I do a fair amount of business with Nashua Mobile, without any challenges of consequence to date. It's some comfort to know there might be some moral fibre there to call on if a problem ever did arise.

Thanks
    really a problem

Thanks
    100% to Nashua.

I have used them for some time now, and find they are one of the few good providers!

Generally efficient and do what they say.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.