In the end this movie is reflecting on what is happening now. Fact is most of us don’t give a damn and rightfully so because all of us have been a victim to some degree of exploitation. Still I myself also write fantasy and I do know how difficult things get when it comes discovering a new aspects. This was not a new aspect just an uncensored truth about how we as South Africans act.

Still can you blame us? No because we working population is always under-fire literally. But the experimentation thing is getting old along with the mutations and World War II propaganda. I am so over it...

Now, don’t get me wrong it wasn’t a bad movie just “unfinished” but that is because it reflects on reality and because of that it is almost impossible to give it a “proper ending”. So see it as a reflection and a collection of what we know will be the inevitable truth thus it ended in the way it did.

However this movie shows that South Africans can do better than crass humour and that is the upside of things. I wish I get the chance to do something like that... I do write fantasy myself and always wondered if the possibility ever existed... Well maybe this will open doors to an interesting future.