In theory it might be possible for me to start with a new business venture that will involve a lot of funding and a lot of sacrifice on my behalf. Yes it is a franchise but this is not a fast food deal. I am talking about a petrol-station.

As you know cars will always be on the road and they will always need some sort of fuel to get them moving. However this is an expensive venture and calls for significant funding and sacrifice. Now the good thing about all of this is I don’t need a partner. But I am hesitant because of the economic factors surrounding this venture. Then there are massif loans that will demand attention.

Now I want to know of all the possible pitfalls surrounding this venture.

On a technical point of view I don’t like the systems that is being used by some of the petrol stations they are old and some of the systems is not even in English so it will always need professionals and this is already a contract with someone that forcing you to say yes to “job and contract security” Simply because they are the only people that can work on these systems. I don’t like it and I am working around it.

But if there is anything else you can think of that I must consider PLEASE DO TELL. I want to do this with my eyes open! So if you have some experience with this kind of thing please do tell.