Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Approach Marketing

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I think if you get Google involved in your suspicions things will get sorted. After all they are using Google’s name then connect whatever it is they are selling with Google. I get the feeling they are using Google’s as credential and thus people will get fooled. This is a dangerous game they are playing. Here is a sight that I hope will get you started. http//www.google.com/contact/

My suggestion is contact them and make them aware of this. After all you had “firsthand” experience thus I think you are probably the best person to report them.

Email problem
    Thanks

Google certified company

Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    I think if you get Google involved in your suspicions things will get sorted. After all they are using Google’s name then connect whatever it is they are selling with Google.
    So what you're saying then is that New Approach Marketing is in fact not a Google certified company?

Interesting. I'm curious then as to how they got their company name and that of two of their operatives listed on Google's own official website. Any suggestions?

I think their main product is Adwords and I know that there are no restrictions on who sells Adwords, but getting listed on Google's website as certified .......

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    A very interesting landing page on that Adwords link.

Jack - for the New Approach Marketing SA site, maybe you could use the SA Google search centre rather than the UK one for that custom search. Just an idea...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Jack Dee

Don’t put words in my mouth!

After all they are using Google’s name then connect whatever it is they are selling with Google.
    I am pointing out that they may be connecting services that is not completely covered by Google. By getting Google involved clarity can be given to the situation.

You just basically want to twist what I am saying into something bad and I dislike it when people do that.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    One more thing Jack Dee.

If they have nothing to hide then this can be a good thing for them will it not?

Thanks
    I can't seem to find mention of any sites they worked with on their site. Maybe I didn't look long enough, or maybe they've taken it down. Anyway, if they've chosen this business for their scam, does that mean people actually fall for this crap? Their site does not inspire confidence - for one, I spotted a few cases of bad English. I reckon they'll fizzle away soon enough. Someone referred to people on Google's Advertising Professionals list working for this outfit. It's of course easy enough to extract some names from an official list at Google and slap them on your staff list, and hope by the time you're called on it, you've made your illicit profits and moved on.

Thanks

New Approach is NOT a scam

I'm the Managing Director for New Approach and have been reading the comments posted with much amusement.

We are very compliant strong and run a very strict call centre. All calls are recorded, so find it very difficult to believe that we would indicate the success of an unknown website as "Our Success". It seems on certain posts, to make news more interesting, you add comments, thus making users more excited, so more posts arrive with additional "news worthy" comments.

Before clients are accepted, for compliance, they are subject to a verbal confirmation, in which all process, contact details, payments are discussed, to ensure customers know exactly what they are entering into, if they are NOT happy, they can terminate the phone call (For the excitable "news worthy" ones, I cant make it any more fool proof or compliant)

As a technical driven company, who has enjoyed massive success in the UK, we are diluting are experience into SA and clients have been enjoying real time service, because each customer, has there own dedicated account manager, to answer any queries within twenty minutes. Also there is an email address for myself on the website, since I’m a very "hands on" director, to ensure the client receives director involvement. (Once again where is the scam)

The Google qualification is current and we have sat exams to receive the qualification and since we run most campaigns from the UK, this works extremely well and the 25,000 customers based in eight different countries seem very happy with the level of service and the exposure that we provide with either managed PPC or SEO.

I have just returned from Cape Town, i think you have a beautiful country, i enjoyed great service in all the restaurants, hotels and was so impressed at your levels of service. If anything I’m trying to raise the bar, to ensure my SA customers have the service, they have become accustomed to.

Thanks for you time and finally, this is a professional company, you will automatically beg to differ and i completely understand, that everyone has there point of view and now you have mine.

8. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (17-Sep-09)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I am actually impressed that you took the time to set things right. However, I don’t feel it is wrong to do background checks on any service before you inter into an agreement. Being an International company I am sure you can understand that there are many dangers for the consumer thus caution is sound advice.

Checking on affiliated groups and associates is a norm for most companies, business and individuals. I found that most ventures allow you to have access to a company profile. Also a simple questions and answers page may aid the customers in question.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I'll second Tec0. Taking a moment to add your thoughts is appreciated, Andrew. And helps add perspective.

Talking of perspective, I'm interested in this one of yours:
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Dryden View Post
    It seems on certain posts, to make news more interesting, you add comments, thus making users more excited, so more posts arrive with additional "news worthy" comments.
    OK. I've reread the whole thread. Where does this observation come from?

For a forum site, I've always believed if anything our members tend to be quite restrained and analytical.

11. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (19-Sep-09)

Thanks
    I'm the Managing Director for New Approach and have been reading the comments posted with much amusement.
    No amusement here Andrew.

I have been reading this thread and re-reading it. The reply that Andrew has made is just a typical damage control swinging it into a sales pitch post.

Marq, stated that they used his website as a reference, all we got was a denial. This in my book is not enough. I have seen to many of these artists selling people the services of PPC management and SEO and are very cautious about New Approach Marketing.

What makes me more sceptical is this specific part of your your post Andrew.

It seems on certain posts, to make news more interesting, you add comments, thus making users more excited, so more posts arrive with additional "news worthy" comments
    Any SEO will tell you that you clearly haven't been around forums much, this thread is a typical forum style thread nothing funny or adding of new comments here, just a typical forum discussing a possible scam.

In my years in SEO I have also never come across an SEO company that I have never heard of before, having 25,000 clients. Unless you provide me with physical proof that you employ at least a 1000 to 5000 SEO's as that is the only way that you can accommodate that number of sites with quality SEO or PPC management, not to mention customer service, I seriously doubt that you are being truthful with us. Mmmmmm unless you personally have successfully ripped off 25,000 people in your lifetime.... anyway that is my assumption as your domain was only registered in March 2008.

Andy IMHO I think you are not completely honest with us.

What made me read your post with much amusement was when I remember coming across your name on the Internet a couple of times. I remember because this is not the only place where you have received a bit of bad publicity. Especially the funny part of the Sour service reward you got from Whalecottage.com I almost fell of my chair when I heard what they where told by you. Let me just refresh your memory...

The Sour Service Award goes to Google and its representative in South Africa, New Approach Marketing
    Link

What makes me really upset is the that fact that you do not distinguish between PPC management and SEO on your website. In a country like South Africa this is highly unethical, people do not know the difference. SEO is a term coined specifically for natural search rankings. Although I know that you can guarantee 48 hours delivery on PPC most people will think that it is for SEO not PPC as you conveniently describe it so on your website.

For people that are serious about their SEO I would seriously recommend Quirk and Shake for their SEO needs. These guys really know what they are doing and are truly large SEO companies with good quality service. At this stage I am highly sceptical about New Approach Marketing.

If you want an easy fix, visit axandra.com and purchase IBP, at least it offers some value for SEO, although you will have to do much harder work to rank competitively.
    Roelof Vermeulen (Entrepreneurship in large organizations)
    Roelof Vermeulen| Rock flaps south africa

13. Thank given for this post:

flaker (07-Aug-10), tec0 (25-Sep-09), twinscythe12332 (25-Sep-09)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast