Good luck Conan,Hope you Servive dude.Pray that you will be more causes next time yo !Well I`m glad to hear that theres guys like you who have second options to get hold of finances in that capacity.
You know, I`m allso an owner of a CC,AND i`m allso not the only member,though the other members are not actively involve in the day to day opperation of the business.Every cent have to come out of my own pocket.phone accounts,internet cost,tender documents etc.I was last year successful with a tender whereby the cc had to supply the local municipality with electrical items like circuit breakers,fuses,cable...to name a few .But the sad thing was that the supplier that I approched at the time of tendering(who gave me prises) dit not even want to help me on a 30day term.And emegine I bought most of the products from Him.My first order was allso R140 000.00.He Also draw up a Setion between my business and himself whereby I had to agree to the terms and conditions.Well iI had to agree that the Municipality pay the moneys into His family Trust.He then only pay out the profit to Me.It was not good for my business in terms of the financial face,but what could I do ?