As of a few years ago I was informed that that our schooling structures will change but never in a million year did I see this change coming! It is true N1 – to – N6 is now a thing of the past. I have spoken to the local college and was told that a N3 certificate will take you years to complete rather than months. Part-time classes will also soon die out thus if you are a working individual looking to better yourself you are out of luck it simply doesn’t exist anymore.

Sadly it gets a bid bad now. Because you need a N3 or better to enrol for particular engineering subjects at UNISA you will no longer have access to a higher learning simply because you can’t do you N3 without leaving your job “I stand to be corrected because I am not sure if the lady at the college have all her facts right”

And as far as they know there will be no replacement subjects for part time students thus no more future! So basically if are not matriculated and is working you will not enjoy a higher learning anymore. In short you have no future if this lady was correct with her information.

If you know more please tell us we really need to know.