Thread: Financing & Partnership

Silver Member
    Thanks

Financing & Partnership

Hi Guys.

I am looking for an investor to finance Digital Addiction. I have got some ideas, past the e-commerce side of things, and they will require some substantial financing to finance design, development and staff.

Preferably I would also like someone who can help manage everything, as I will be going into my honours year next year and articles the year after.

If any of you is interested and would like more info, please send me a PM.

Regards

Itai
    If you need any Accounting, Tax or even Financial Management advice, PM me and I'll try help and keep your information confidential.

Visit my Android ZA website - a website dedicated to Google Android in South Africa - www.androidza.co.za

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Finding startup finance

I just got this email message:
    i need financial help to open up my own small cabinet making company please consider my email i am desperately looking for finance
    Which got me thinking, what are the options for raising startup finance nowadays?

Banks are only going to bankroll a new venture if you've got enough collateral to cover the loan.

So what are the other options?

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Well from my experience you have to either convince someone to buy in as a partner ... or the way I did it (Which is not a good way at all) is I traded for 1.5 years, and then to finance some more I used an Overdraft ... but it is definitely not a good way to go unless you know that you will be revolving your working capital.
    If you need any Accounting, Tax or even Financial Management advice, PM me and I'll try help and keep your information confidential.

Visit my Android ZA website - a website dedicated to Google Android in South Africa - www.androidza.co.za