Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SIM card activation enema!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The real story. Right Phone registration needs to be done basically because right now you have endless stalkers and other such individuals that ARE abusing the mobile networks. The registration of mobile phones WILL practically eliminate anonymity thus you will be able to identify the stalker or abuser with a Court-Order. In all honesty after all my negative views on this I now realise it is actually a good thing. And registering your mobile is easy once you know what it is they want from you and stuff like that. It only takes about 10 minutes

Thanks
    @TecO...no, unfortunately that is not the real story, but one they would advertise and have many sheeple believe. The people are to believe it's to "reduce crime"...just like 9/11....it's sad!

All societies need an "enemy image" to consolidate against and have a common cause, so if their isn't one, one will be created/provided.

What's worse is that when they market the Bio-chip to you as the head of a family in the name of "crime prevention" to prevent kidnapping / fraud / etc etc....there will be more that would say "Oh, that's it!!!, this must be true...give my family members one now!"

...Service providers have for years already been able to do ANYTHING (track/trace/listen in etc etc.) with a court order. It's nothing new....it's all about control.

If you are part of many who don't "get it", you & everyone else soon will....FICA & RICA are mere precursors to fulfill a prohpesy concerning the numbering by the Beast...old news.......but hey, if you think it's about crime prevention....Your opinion is shared & respected by all those who may consent to what is still to come....

I know crime prevention is not at all the reason behind this...it's about the spirit of the times..when you see the green shoots start to show on the trees, know spring is near.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    In all honesty I share your mistrust in this matter Francois. I am also aware of the many movements that are taking place as we speak. Yes there are scary people with scary minds and they are moving towards the end of the free and they are successful in blinding us to the many truths of both our history and our future.

However, they know that there is truth in there deception. See it comes down to argument. Yes they can trace and track every mobile phone that was stolen. Why then is it so difficult for the police to find these phones? In this scenario we may only speculate.

Still let them register and control the mobile industry. You can always just switch it off if you feel that your privacy is being violated.

Thanks
    mistrust?...if only it were that innocent an infant feeling!

Target Identified - approach with extreme caution! Destruction imminent - God Force TETRAGRAMMATON to initiate!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    In the end Francois, it comes down to miracles. That is if you still belief in that sort of thing. Sad truth is I do and yes it can be misplaced or even stupid but what the hell right. In the end you can only live so long and do so much then you go into the unknown. So it comes down to a little known fact, and that is a world where the human mind is god, it will be a world not worth living in.

Thanks
    Miracles ...How could you ask if I believe in that which I speak of?

"Sad truth is I do " - there's absolutely nothing sad about miracles....

"In the end you can only live so long and do so much then you go into the unknown"

We know only what God hath revealed unto us....

"To love Him is to know Him"....I know the "unknown" you know not of, but speak of ...and to Him I shall return....

" fact....is a world where the human mind is god, it will be a world not worth living in"

As OmniPresent, OmniPotent Prime is in existence....no human mind alone could ever replace That!

Much knowledge increaseth sorrow....agreed....

7. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (07-Sep-09)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Francois, then you and I are not so deferent after all.

9. Thanks given for this post:

Frankincense (08-Sep-09)

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    ......"Does anybody have the real story behind this phenomenon? "

Grabbing a SIM at the garage and surfing freely was a temporary illusional freedom to which much flesh becomes accustomed, and so eventually depend upon. Objective achieved!

When the fish bites, the hungered rabid reel in....

Reporting in the Flesh to be identified with paper documents & bar coded numbers as the spool turns....and the line tightens...

...naturally the next step is reporting for DNA sampling and Bio-chip re-verification....

...flesh will consent as they always do....

there is a Greater Phenomenon which protects those who stand in His Grace...

Again a case of.."The Unaware, being Unaware That they Unaware. Yes folks control and monitoring our moves has arrived. Forget crime and other so-called ills used as the eteranal excuse. As difficult as it is, I will have to FOREGO A CELLPHONE. But I will not RICA!
    If people could only wake up! Are we going to stand in long queues to receive the microchip as well?
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sgafc View Post
    As difficult as it is, I will have to FOREGO A CELLPHONE. But I will not RICA!
    I have to admit - I find it wierd that someone commits suicide because of problems getting his identity document from Home Affairs, and here we have people so anti being identifiable/traceable they'll give up cellphone connectivity.

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    If it was a matter of life and death, then you would have been correct. But cellphones? I know many people who are doing just fine, without cellphones. Business compelled me to get a cellphone. What about the proven cases of ailments/cancers caused by the radiation of cellphones.
    What about cellphones just being a plain nuisance. Yes, they can be helpful in emergencies, but I will respectfully opt for the lessor evil.

No way. No RICA.
    Last edited by sgafc; 08-Sep-09 at 04:46 PM.
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast