Thread: JZ a long way from off the hook.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries

JZ a long way from off the hook.

I see according to this story Jacob Zuma is still expected to answer questions about some of his statements in his recent court case.

I know some of my staffers are particularly interested in his answers to these two mentioned in the report:
    # what he meant when he said his accuser sat "inappropriately" in a miniskirt, and why it was his duty as a man to accommodate her;
    # his remark that in Zulu culture a man should not leave a woman in a state of arousal lest she accuse him of rape;
    As one said - "Women used to walk around naked".

But I suppose the answers will stay behind closed doors. Maybe that's where they belong.

Thanks
    I really wonder if this will be it for Zuma, or like so many other closed door meetings it will just be swept under the rug and it all carries on as normal.
    Remember the Ark was built by Amateurs and the Titanic was built by professionals.
    Business isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Marine Aquariums SA

Thanks
    Apparently there's no such thing as bad publicity.

I just wonder if he would not have been better off taking a cold shower before the event rather than a hot shower after.

Thanks
    LMFAO
    Remember the Ark was built by Amateurs and the Titanic was built by professionals.
    Business isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Marine Aquariums SA

Thanks
    I really wonder if this will be it for Zuma, or like so many other closed door meetings it will just be swept under the rug and it all carries on as normal.
    What happened to the other case Zuma was supposed to be involved with - Arms or something ...or has this too been put to "bed"?
    "Networking" is my "CONTACT" Sport!"
    Alcocks Electrical Entomological Hygiene

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    That would be the corruption charge - he's still got to cross that bridge.

Thanks
    We come accross a number of different people from different spheres of life in our business on a daily basis, who have shown us many times that all is not as it seems.

The Zuma issue, it would appear, is far greater than Zuma. We are probably in the centre of a huge brewing battle and do not realise the extent that it is bubbling around us.

It is the Zulu's Vs the Xhosa's and a royal battle within the Zulu's for control, that we are experiencing. Zuma is a figurehead that has been around for a long time - he is not just going to go away. (or be washed away in a shower) The rape trial was just a side show for them - whether set up on purpose to discredit (the popular opinion amongst the Zulu's) or a true fact of life - will most probably never be revealed. The corruption charges again, a turn of the worm over a political past that we have not been privy to.

I believe we should be careful and aware of the outcome that the corruption trial could invoke. Win or lose the lines are being drawn in the sand. This linked with the succession to the presidency and alliances within the anc is going to be interesting over the next year. This thing that the Zulus have been side lined is a big problem amongst the locals.

From what I can gather the Zulus are still the biggest tribal faction, originators of the anc and looking to get their own past back on track.The shower shambles and corruption configuration, bumbling leaders and international inclination is most probably going to be ignored as they try and drive their "man" into the leading role.

Interesting times ahead?

Thanks

Talking

I get the impression Zuma has way too much time on his hands and maybe watches too many movies. I'm pretty sure if he watched "Basic Instinct" featuring Sharon Stone, got a bit carried away with with the "miniskirt leg crossover" scene. Somebody should explain that these things mostly happens in movies.
    "Never confuse a mere bend in the
    road with the end of the line"

Thanks

JZ not 2 cleva...

Although Zuma remains popular amungst his people I must say that if we as South-Africans are even considering him as an option for a leader then the times too come will surely be interesting! I mean, does the world really need another Bush...

"Eish, eee, but I took a hot showa Afta... Eee, with PROTEX antibacterial soap..."
    WTF, I'm sorry but this really makes me worry...

Carpe diem, all the way!

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.