Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get Wiremans License?

Thanks

Smile The solution is...

go to http://www.ecbsa.co.za/ then look under: Department of labour: Registration Requirements. Look at all 3 listings.

Thanks
    But the Ark never sinked and the Titanic did!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Question I am at this stage,please help

Quote Originally Posted by skatingsparks View Post
    There is some confusion over Revenue stamps as well, they don't exists anymore apparently. They stopped them on the 1st of November. I phoned DOL and asked how to make the payment and got and "eish! I don't know yet"

They may have sorted it now. Just thought you should know before going to the post office and and you get another hurdle to jump.
    I am at this stage,and cannot get further!!!!
    I have spoken to many people at the dol and have had many 'EISHES"

No revenue stamps any more ,so how?, and to whom do I submit payment to??

Silver Member
    Thanks

how to pay for your wireman application

hey there "I need help"

Phone a nice lady called lesidi on 012 309 4378. She works at the DOL at Pretoria. She will give you bank details to make the payment at an FNB bank and what you have to put as reference. You then take this proof of paymnet with all your papers to DOL in Pretoria (or you can send them but I don't trust the postal system with important stuff like this.)

Be aware, and I'm not exaggerating here, I called Lesedi 128 times between Monday and Friday last week and got through TWICE!!!! If you have a problem don't let her take your number and they will get back to you, because they won't. If you get through make sure you resolve the problem there and then. There is another number for a guy called Peter who I think is the "Chief Inspector" who decides. If you have no joy with Lesedi I'll find Peters number for you, its currently buried in my car/company skip.

Skatingsparks

Thanks

Euruka i got it

Almost 5 years and close to 10000 rand and i got it . I also had the problem with the engaged or not answering phone line but kept on phoning.
    Last edited by Dave A; 14-Mar-10 at 08:35 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Well done, Johann

Silver Member
    Thanks

The harassment tactic

Ok
    So i phone the department of labor 500 times between Monday of one week and the Friday of the following week and got through 5 times. "Yes its been processed" they said, spoke to the top man, "Yes its been signed off". Good i think because if I don't have it by Friday I lose my job, condition of employment, must have License within 3 months of starting. Have been jumping through hoops for over 2 years now. This Friday will be over 8 weeks after I handed everything in and I will be putting the number of the DOL including mobile numbers of the people who decide on my face book page where A LOT of people have agreed to phone them at random times until my papers come through. Fed up of phoning and waiting now. Lets see how they like it having a phone in your hand all day for days on end. After that going to the press. GIVE ME MY LICENSE!!!

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingsparks View Post
    Ok
    So i phone the department of labor 500 times between Monday of one week and the Friday of the following week and got through 5 times. "Yes its been processed" they said, spoke to the top man, "Yes its been signed off". Good i think because if I don't have it by Friday I lose my job, condition of employment, must have License within 3 months of starting. Have been jumping through hoops for over 2 years now. This Friday will be over 8 weeks after I handed everything in and I will be putting the number of the DOL including mobile numbers of the people who decide on my face book page where A LOT of people have agreed to phone them at random times until my papers come through. Fed up of phoning and waiting now. Lets see how they like it having a phone in your hand all day for days on end. After that going to the press. GIVE ME MY LICENSE!!!
    2 months is about right, give it a few more days. I waited 2 months and I think 8 days for the SA Postal service, they posted my licence to me.
    IJS Installations
    Electrical, Residential Gas and Electric fencing.

Silver Member
    Thanks

finally

GOT IT!!!!!! OOOOOOWwwwwwwweeeeeeee!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    After that much persistence, you deserve it

Now make it worth it

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast