Hello everyone

My name is Pearse Donnelly and I am from Northern Ireland in the United Kingdom. I am a full time Network Marketer and have been full time now for about 3 years.

I work with a government licensed Gaming company called Happi Group Ltd. Happi Group Ltd is a company registered on the 12th August 2003 under the laws of Malta; Registration number: C 31602; registered address: 5th Floor, Regent House, Bisazza Street, Sliema, Malta.

Happi Group Ltd was awarded a Class 2 license, numbered LGA/CL2/231/2005 by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority in Malta and is also regulated by them (www.lga.org.mt).

The license can be checked from the website above under licensed operators and then going to class 2 license.

Happi Group Ltd Have created a new kind of lotto style game where everyone can win more prizes more often than any other lotto game.
In the Europe they trade under the name www.globalwonplus.com and there public game and website is www.happi6.com.

On the 16th of September they Launched a new arm of the game and business into Asia and they called it Lucky stars Asia www.luckystars.asia .

Binary Matrix Plan + Unilevel System
80% Revenue Pay Out!
Just one-off purchase required!
No forced monthly repurchasing!
No complicated qualifications!

Lucky Stars is currently available to the following countries,

Australia, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South),Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, Viet Nam, Nepal, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Russia, China South Africa can market into the other participating countries also, you are not restricted to South Africa.

Simply put this is a legal government licensed, tamper proof and safe to play lotto game that you can pay once to play, play for free forever if you tell 2 friends to, that you also get paid bonuses as you player community grows. All can be explained from the following video .
Two weeks ago I launched Lucky Stars into South Africa, and I am now seeking to expand it further.

I am not sure of the rules on this forum and what goes where so if this is posted in the wrong section please tell me and I will move it to the relevant section.

I have not posted any referral links or affiliate links, the links shown are as an introduction and for information only ; not self promotion.

From what I have seen on this forum, it is the perfect place to introduce myself and what I am doing in South Africa.

I just to say hello again and thanks for taking the time to read my post I hope it interests some of you enough to watch the full video and I look forward to possibly welcoming some of you to the team.

Take Care All

Kind Regards Pearse

PS: I will be happy to call anyone with a landline number in South Africa who wishes to discuss it further. Send me an email from my profile with your number and ill call you as soon as possible. Failing that you can call me at home on +44 2871227076