Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucky Stars South Africa, Launching Now, Calling Leaders

Email problem
    Thanks

Smile Lucky Stars South Africa, Launching Now, Calling Leaders

Hello everyone

My name is Pearse Donnelly and I am from Northern Ireland in the United Kingdom. I am a full time Network Marketer and have been full time now for about 3 years.

I work with a government licensed Gaming company called Happi Group Ltd. Happi Group Ltd is a company registered on the 12th August 2003 under the laws of Malta; Registration number: C 31602; registered address: 5th Floor, Regent House, Bisazza Street, Sliema, Malta.

Happi Group Ltd was awarded a Class 2 license, numbered LGA/CL2/231/2005 by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority in Malta and is also regulated by them (www.lga.org.mt).

The license can be checked from the website above under licensed operators and then going to class 2 license.

Happi Group Ltd Have created a new kind of lotto style game where everyone can win more prizes more often than any other lotto game.
    In the Europe they trade under the name www.globalwonplus.com and there public game and website is www.happi6.com.

On the 16th of September they Launched a new arm of the game and business into Asia and they called it Lucky stars Asia www.luckystars.asia .

Binary Matrix Plan + Unilevel System
    80% Revenue Pay Out!
    Just one-off purchase required!
    No forced monthly repurchasing!
    No complicated qualifications!

Lucky Stars is currently available to the following countries,

Australia, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South),Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, Viet Nam, Nepal, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Russia, China South Africa can market into the other participating countries also, you are not restricted to South Africa.

Simply put this is a legal government licensed, tamper proof and safe to play lotto game that you can pay once to play, play for free forever if you tell 2 friends to, that you also get paid bonuses as you player community grows. All can be explained from the following video .
    Two weeks ago I launched Lucky Stars into South Africa, and I am now seeking to expand it further.

I am not sure of the rules on this forum and what goes where so if this is posted in the wrong section please tell me and I will move it to the relevant section.

I have not posted any referral links or affiliate links, the links shown are as an introduction and for information only ; not self promotion.

From what I have seen on this forum, it is the perfect place to introduce myself and what I am doing in South Africa.

I just to say hello again and thanks for taking the time to read my post I hope it interests some of you enough to watch the full video and I look forward to possibly welcoming some of you to the team.

Take Care All

Kind Regards Pearse

PS: I will be happy to call anyone with a landline number in South Africa who wishes to discuss it further. Send me an email from my profile with your number and ill call you as soon as possible. Failing that you can call me at home on +44 2871227076

Email problem
    Thanks

Thanks

Thank you for moving this to the correct section. It was not till i submitted it notices there was an MLM Industry section on the forum. So thanks Again.

Thanks
    play for free forever if you tell 2 friends
    What is it with mlm and this 2 friends bit?

It used to be 2 family members but I guess they caught on.

This one you can win reward chips....mmmm......fish and chips?
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Thanks
    Pearse Donnelly
    I am confused your business is Australia based and you are based in UK. Are there easier pickings there? Or am I reading it wrong?
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marq View Post
    What is it with mlm and this 2 friends bit?

It used to be 2 family members but I guess they caught on.

This one you can win reward chips....mmmm......fish and chips?
    Hello, thank for your responce. The two friends bit was just something I added when I say friends I mean two people you know weather they be in your current network or otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by IanF View Post
    Pearse Donnelly
    I am confused your business is Australia based and you are based in UK. Are there easier pickings there? Or am I reading it wrong?
    Lucky Stars is owned by a European company Happi Group Ltd. I was directly involved in launching Lucky Stars Into Asia. Before this I was involved in their european opportunity www.happi6.com/affiliates.

I was aksed to help launch the Asian Opportunity that is why I am involved in the Asian Business also.

My website that has the video is called australasiabiz australasia takes in all the regions around asia and Australia.

Lucky Stars is currently available in the following countries
    Australia, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, India,
    Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Malaysia,
    New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Viet Nam
    Nepal,New Zealand, Sri Lanka,Russia
    China

And as of 2 weeks ago it is now available to South Africa.
    Last edited by Dave A; 14-Jun-09 at 07:52 AM.

Thanks
    this is nothing more than a pyramid scheme and is not legal in South Africa .This works at the beginning because new people join by the drowes , as soon the numbers decline it colaps and every body is out of pocket except the first few million.

What is the contact details in South Africa.

Email problem
    Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by totius54 View Post
    this is nothing more than a pyramid scheme and is not legal in South Africa .This works at the beginning because new people join by the drowes , as soon the numbers decline it colaps and every body is out of pocket except the first few million.

What is the contact details in South Africa.
    So there is such a thing now as a legally licensed by government pyramid scheme is there?

It is a 2x2 Binary Matrix compensation plan with also a unilevel attached.

And I dont know of any business where more than a few million people make the big money do you? Timing is critical for any product.

Only a few million people benefit ? Only a few million people benefit from a mcdonalds franchise or a KFC franchis,e or any other product for that matter. After all every product has a good time to get involved does it not?

Every product can only have so many retailers before the market becomes saturated and the competition heavy and the potential income from that product decreases.

This is no different than any other product. And when such time comes this system will simply clone itsself over and over again.

This game has the best odds of winning prizes than any other game of its kind around the world. If someone does not like the busienss idea they can just play the game where you have more chance to win prizes. But every player has the chance to earn more money by reffering others to the game. You get a product for your money, if you dont want to work it as a business then you can just play the game. I dont see a pyramid anywhere, its a lotto game, and legally licensed for by a Euopean Government.

pyramid scheme and people out of pocket ? A pyramid scheme is when you put money into a scheme that has no product with the promise of high returns, you are only promised a game with virtual lotto tickets and the chance to build a network of players, if you choose to build a network of players then you stand to earn money aswell as win prizes. You cant be out of pocket when you are purchasing a product "LOTTO TICKETS"

Contact details in South Africa ? This is an online gaming company licensed from Malta, there is no office in South Africa or the companies license would not be valid www.lga.org.mt .

This company and game is legal in South africa. Only public advertising of gambeling is not legal in south africa and we are not public domain we are online based. So this is legal in South Africa.

Thankyou for your input, everyone has a different view on MLM and network marketing.
    Last edited by australasiabiz; 15-Jun-09 at 05:36 AM.

Thanks
    So there is such a thing now as a legally licensed by government pyramid scheme is there?
    So you admit its just an illegal pyramid scheme set up to scam those stupid enough to buy into it.

2x2 Binary Matrix compensation plan with also a unilevel attached
    A Matrix plan has many variations. For instance, 2x2, 3x8, 5x7. The first number represents how wide you go, the second number represents the depth you get paid on. Matrix comp plans are very simple. They are generally force filled from left to right, filling in each position before moving onto the next level.

So a bit of logic should tell one that if this is a matrix plan for two levels - how can you introduce (sorry attach) a unilevel. Then what is not said is that as each level opens up, a new 2X2 matrix is introduced.

So what sounds like some fancy terminology is in actual fact a load of BS describing a pyramid scheme.

This company and game is legal in South africa.
    As we far as we can make out from your explanations, your company may be legal in Malta - it is not legal in South Africa. With regards to your 'system' I have no idea as to whether it is legal in Europe but does not sound legal in this country. You are also not on This list and being legal and showing us a malta website does not equal Europe and the rest of the world being legal.

Your 'product' is a lotto ticket that means nothing and has no value. It has tax implications that you have bypassed and as a result are flogging an illegal commodity. Should you try and tell us that there is some monetary value to your chips - how would you intend distributing any 'value'? Your 'winning' is dependent on the scammee's bring more people onto your 'system'. What a farce...and a whole bunch of maybe's.

I think this post is still in the wrong section and an insult to the mlm guys who believe they are genuine.- Should be in the scam alert forum.
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marq View Post
    I think this post is still in the wrong section and an insult to the mlm guys who believe they are genuine.- Should be in the scam alert forum.
    I'm certainly keeping an eye on developments.

Thanks
    This guy is brain dead , how can you compare with KFC it sells a product that is consumed and there is a long value chain ( grain, egg , chick , chicken ) all of which provide jobs.

There is no value adding here the scamsters thief's walk of with 20% of the money plus the 1000 of embedded numbers they have created for them selfs . They claim that it is audited weekly.

many years ago i was invited to a pilots party . the host was selling seats on a imaginary plane . (pilot , 2 copilots , 30 passengers ) as soon he sold all the seats the moneys went to the pilot and the plane was divided and the copilots was the pilots on the new planes and the process repeated it self.

I refused to be scammed and asked some very probing questions from the host. ( What stops me of starting my own party and myself starting of as the pilot. da da he could not answer me )

There was at least 30 stupid individuals whom bought tickets for R250.00 a seat , some bought 4 seats on the same plane.

How stupid can you get . The host made +- R30 000,00 he was the pilot on 2 planes that flew , on one he actually had to buy 3 seats himself.
    Last edited by totius54; 15-Jun-09 at 06:04 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast