Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Stars South Africa, Launching Now, Calling Leaders

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marq View Post
    So you admit its just an illegal pyramid scheme set up to scam those stupid enough to buy into it.

A Matrix plan has many variations. For instance, 2x2, 3x8, 5x7. The first number represents how wide you go, the second number represents the depth you get paid on. Matrix comp plans are very simple. They are generally force filled from left to right, filling in each position before moving onto the next level.

So a bit of logic should tell one that if this is a matrix plan for two levels - how can you introduce (sorry attach) a unilevel. Then what is not said is that as each level opens up, a new 2X2 matrix is introduced.

So what sounds like some fancy terminology is in actual fact a load of BS describing a pyramid scheme.

As we far as we can make out from your explanations, your company may be legal in Malta - it is not legal in South Africa. With regards to your 'system' I have no idea as to whether it is legal in Europe but does not sound legal in this country. You are also not on This list and being legal and showing us a malta website does not equal Europe and the rest of the world being legal.

Your 'product' is a lotto ticket that means nothing and has no value. It has tax implications that you have bypassed and as a result are flogging an illegal commodity. Should you try and tell us that there is some monetary value to your chips - how would you intend distributing any 'value'? Your 'winning' is dependent on the scammee's bring more people onto your 'system'. What a farce...and a whole bunch of maybe's.

I think this post is still in the wrong section and an insult to the mlm guys who believe they are genuine.- Should be in the scam alert forum.
    Im an not here to listen to this rubbish. I dont even wish to go through all your different quotes to respond to them.

But I will say this I asked a question, I did not make a statment, how can this be illegal if it is licensed by a european government ? how can it be a scam if it is licensed by government ? Oh Sorry.... now i've got it...you are smarter than the maltese government ! Then why are you here on this forum ? go to malta... tell them you are smarter.... they will give you the top possition.

This is the mlm section of the forum why are you in here if you dont like mlm ? and call it a scam ? watch the video, call the government or whoever you like this is legal fact.

Please feel free to respond, you probably will as you seem like a person who must have last word, but I wont be responding to your messages further. if you dont liek water do you into it? no you dont .. so if you dont liek mlm why come in this section?. thanks for your input.

ps are you off your medication ? your a very angry person?

I will say again www.happi6.com european public licensed game www.luckystars.asia Asian legally licensed game. notice the legally licensed.. I think governments are smarter than you.. and if this is not legal in south africa then go and tell the authorities and have it closed down.

Its a lottery, you have one in south africa is that a scam too ? That is licensed and legal... it must be a scam. public domain advertising of gambling in South Africa is not allowed online is a different story.

Kind Regards Pearse

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    I'm certainly keeping an eye on developments.
    Thank you Please do, Please also feel free to contact the company directly.

Email
    support@LuckyStars.asia

Tel
    00 356 2385 6400

Fax
    00 356 2144 2494

Postal address
    Gallery House,
    Valley Road
    Birkirkara
    Malta
    BKR9021

Or you can also contact the LGA In Malta. I wont put up there site because I might get accused of putting up a fake... after all isnt that the way this thread is going.

google it lotteries and gaming authority of malta if you wish to speak to them.

They will confirm the company are legally licensed for global distribution.

Thanks for keeping an eye.

Regards Pearse

Email problem
    Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by totius54 View Post
    This guy is brain dead , how can you compare with KFC it sells a product that is consumed and there is a long value chain ( grain, egg , chick , chicken ) all of which provide jobs.

There is no value adding here the scamsters thief's walk of with 20% of the money plus the 1000 of embedded numbers they have created for them selfs . They claim that it is audited weekly.

many years ago i was invited to a pilots party . the host was selling seats on a imaginary plane . (pilot , 2 copilots , 30 passengers ) as soon he sold all the seats the moneys went to the pilot and the plane was divided and the copilots was the pilots on the new planes and the process repeated it self.

I refused to be scammed and asked some very probing questions from the host. ( What stops me of starting my own party and myself starting of as the pilot. da da he could not answer me )

There was at least 30 stupid individuals whom bought tickets for R250.00 a seat , some bought 4 seats on the same plane.

How stupid can you get . The host made +- R30 000,00 he was the pilot on 2 planes that flew , on one he actually had to buy 3 seats himself.
    You dont even deserve a responce lol, im brain dead ? "1000 of embedded numbers" was as far as i read. did you watch the video. if they could fix these number they woudl not need to even run a company because the numbers are generated from the 6 european stock markets. So if they could predict those why run a company they woudl make a fortune on the markets. Another person jumping on the bashing waggon with no facts just thought, and uneducated ones at that.

How many lotto tickets are sold in south africa every week ? do you know the answer to that .. Probably not... but i do ! last week Total sales: R 25,490,983 now how is that not a product of value ? purchased by millions !

I am not here to defend this company.. I dont need too... I simply wanted to let people to know what was happening and that the opportunity was available. why have a mlm section.. you should rename it the bashing.

Out of who has commented, who has actually taken the time to watch the entire video ?

If this thread continues this way I wont be taking part or replying.. but... please... feel free to keep posting negative responses as that will keep my thread at the top of the new posts and my intro to the business is the first post, so you will be helping me out.

Total sales: R 25,490,983

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marq View Post
    So you admit its just an illegal pyramid scheme set up to scam those stupid enough to buy into it.

A Matrix plan has many variations. For instance, 2x2, 3x8, 5x7. The first number represents how wide you go, the second number represents the depth you get paid on. Matrix comp plans are very simple. They are generally force filled from left to right, filling in each position before moving onto the next level.

So a bit of logic should tell one that if this is a matrix plan for two levels - how can you introduce (sorry attach) a unilevel. Then what is not said is that as each level opens up, a new 2X2 matrix is introduced.

So what sounds like some fancy terminology is in actual fact a load of BS describing a pyramid scheme.

As we far as we can make out from your explanations, your company may be legal in Malta - it is not legal in South Africa. With regards to your 'system' I have no idea as to whether it is legal in Europe but does not sound legal in this country. You are also not on This list and being legal and showing us a malta website does not equal Europe and the rest of the world being legal.

Your 'product' is a lotto ticket that means nothing and has no value. It has tax implications that you have bypassed and as a result are flogging an illegal commodity. Should you try and tell us that there is some monetary value to your chips - how would you intend distributing any 'value'? Your 'winning' is dependent on the scammee's bring more people onto your 'system'. What a farce...and a whole bunch of maybe's.

I think this post is still in the wrong section and an insult to the mlm guys who believe they are genuine.- Should be in the scam alert forum.
    Sorry I forgot to ask. can you send me a link please to a document that says this is not legal in South
    Africa please. I would actually like to see it and pass it on to the company.. After checking with the legal team they did not come back with that, so i think if you can pass it to me, I will pass it to them, thanks in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Folks, my online time is pretty limited over the next few days as I'm travelling. So I'm not in a position to follow up on this closely at the moment.

Can I appeal to you all to keep it tidy and stick to the points. And hopefully we'll get to the bottom of exactly where this deal stands.

6. Thanks given for this post:

australasiabiz (17-Jun-09)

Thanks
    go to malta... tell them you are smarter.... they will give you the top possition.
    Damn right you are. I have another suggestion for you though - Why don't you take your scam, go away and flog over there in Malta - I am sure you can find a Forum Malta where you can tell them all about how legal and fantastic you are and how great your pyramid scheme is. Just because some government in the world says its ok over there, does not makes it great here as well.

ps - I am still on my medication, thank you for inquiring about my health. You dont really want to see me when I am off it.
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Thanks
    What you missed is that our lotto's main aim is to raise funds to support various Noble causes. The winnings is just the carrot to get the public to participate.

In South Africa all gambling are regulated and you need a license .

I think that participating we will be breaking forex legislation

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by totius54 View Post
    What you missed is that our lotto's main aim is to raise funds to support various Noble causes. The winnings is just the carrot to get the public to participate.

In South Africa all gambling are regulated and you need a license .

I think that participating we will be breaking forex legislation
    Hi
    I realise that many of the state lotteries around the world are used to help charities and such, and I 100% agree, this game also helps charities as well please see https://www.happi6.com/happi-6/winne...es/red-balloon

I do not know about the forex legislation in South Africa so I won’t pretend I do.

Kind Regards Pearse

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Here's what I see so far.

First of all, we've got the South African launch issue:
    Quote Originally Posted by australasiabiz View Post
    Two weeks ago I launched Lucky Stars into South Africa,
    This implies it is licenced (or perhaps operating) in South Africa. As far as I know there is only one lottery licence issued in South Africa, so I suspect this lottery can't be "launched" or marketed in South Africa - at least not in theory.

Of course the internet poses all sorts of messy jurisdiction challenges...
    Its a lottery, you have one in south africa is that a scam too ?
    It's a game of chance with the odds heavily stacked against you - so in a way it is a scam, but as you pointed out it's legal when correctly licenced

But let's not get too strung out on the gaming issue - here's the thing I'm curious about:
    Binary Matrix Plan + Unilevel System
    Just one-off purchase required!
    No forced monthly repurchasing!
    No complicated qualifications!
    OK. So I enter once and I keep on staying in the draw somehow? That starts looking like a Ponzi scheme which is illegal in almost all parts of the world.
    How does the MLM part work exactly?

Thanks
    Interesting ....these guys say they are the only legal lot in Malta.

Intralot

Malto

There appears to be silence from the front that gets affronted easily when challenged.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast