I love to hate. It makes me warm and fuzzy inside and I get that dopy expression of love and tranquillity when I utterly hate something. So when I look at Vodacom and MTN I really just sit back and wonder why I ever quit smoking as a teenager. But again I don’t smoke I don’t drink... I get high on anger! So I stick with things that just make me want to explode! When you say two weeks I think to myself what a buzz! But the truth is I am bored of Vodacom and MTN and the little piggyback riders like Virgin mobile.

Let us go to the truth of this BS that we call service. First of Vodacom and MTN are big. They make money and by doing so they get above the law... Soon you cannot touch them but they can do with you as they so damn please.

So what do we do? We bite back and scream at the tech desk and help desk demanding service and we will do something! In truth is you will do what? Get a heart-attack and die on them? They know you need a mobile phone and they will provide the service and you will get it as they see fit.

Or you can just let things be and get a SIM card of all 4 networks. It is all you can do... When the one fails to work you just go to the next SIM and go on with your life and get mad at other more worthy things like mismatch socks or why it is that you need to pay car registration to uphold crappy roads and road-kill.