Thread: Why join/start a new MLM???

Thanks

Why join/start a new MLM???

I have been reading all the Threads about joining a new MLM or starting a new MLM. I am a great beleiver in the idea. A MLM is the best way for an ordianry person to do extraordinary things. Where else can you start/own your own business for the cost of a pair of shoes. The limit to the business is what you want it to be.

Back to my question. Why start or join a new system with very little track record? How do you know it will work? Or is it all about the chance it does. Rather take the chance and it fail that ignore it and it works?
    Maybe some discussion on it could be interesting.

Yes I am part of an MLM, Amway and the education system that drives its duplication. I beleive the business is a no brainer. We do it anyway why not make some money from it. This is not a sales pitch. I am just curious, and believe that knowledge is power. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the matter.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Getting in "on the ground floor" with new MLMs certainly is an interesting subject.

There are lots of people who would see it as an easier opportunity to do well as it hasn't already been oversold, so there seems to be less resistance to new sign-ups. But then you get that die-back stage where it settles to its "natural" level.

As you point out, entry costs are low so it isn't much of a gamble, and who knows you might end up lucky and on top of some big legs. But reality is maintaining your MLM business is hard work most of the time, and most of those gambling opportunists don't have much staying power.

So overall I'm inclined to think success is still about your commitment level, even at the start-up stage. It's still a numbers game and as Gary Player says, the harder you practice the luckier you get

The real problem with new schemes is lots of MLM start-ups fold no matter what you do.

Just my opinion based on anecdotal evidence. Feel free to disagree.

Thanks
    Hi,

I do agree that there are many MLM's out there and the basic idea is very good. To be completley honest there is very little reason why most of them wont work. But as you say its all down to you. But then again isnt most things we take up in life. To be truly successful most of the time it is up to you. Luck will in the end only carry you so far.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.