I am sure that by now it is known that cigarette backs will have horrible pictures on them like dead people’s lungs or bad teeth and other horrible pictures and stuff. Now at our local mall there was this group of people that tried to show us how bad smoking was by sowing us pictures of dying teenagers, old people and dead people’s organs.

Now first of I need to make it clear that I don’t drink or smoke. Because I found no joy in those activities. However what I want to know is why alcohol and the Mobile-phone industry can sponsor sports. Mobile phones might give us brain cancer and is used to record and distribute pictures or videos that can force someone to take his or her own life.

Alcohol is also addictive and can lead to violence, domestic violence, murder, car accidents and fatal health problems. So why not put a picture of an abused victim on the back of every Alcohol bottle or can to inform the public that alcohol can alter your behaviour and make you aggressive towards your family, friends and total strangers.

Also why not put pictures of dead cows, chickens and fish on our meat products so that we can be informed that meat is made by killing an animal with a spike trough the head, decapitation and suffocation then every aspects of its flesh and body gets processed into food products like hamburgers, fried chickens and fish-paste. Also put a dying fat person on every hamburger that get sold to inform the public that you might get fat and might die because of it.

The argument is that smoker’s kills everyone around them, well a drunk driver also kill people around them when they get in an accident. The fact is that everything has some potential to kill you so why not put horrible pictures of dead people onto everything! For example why not put pictures of dead sperm on condom packs to inform people that every time you have safe-sex that you are indeed killing a human being by not allowing the healthy sperm to enter a perfectly healthy womb. “And no I haven’t forgotten about the human immunodeficiency virus but not everyone that uses a condom is HIV positve”

What do you think?