Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MTN - are they all brain dead?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I am in the process of:
    1. Preparing an application in terms of the Promotion of Access to Information Act;
    2. A summons to be issued out of the Magistrate's Court at Pinetown for delivery and debatement of an account;
    3. A formal complaint to WASPA against MTN for breaching the code.
    Good! YES YES YES! Sieg

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Don't stuff around with lawyers... Be a lawyer!

Your profession has its perks, Sieg.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    If anything you became the voice of many and a hero for those who suffered under MTN’s BS for far too long. All I can say is; it is about time that someone takes harsh and decisive action.

Thanks
    Tec0 :"Withholding information is one of their tactics to keep customers in the dark."
    ...soon there will be no more paper-based transaction bills...only many emails...in the name of "earth goes green"... while the suppression of developing economies via economic emission regulations carries on....

If people are definitely kept in the dark globally by the Corporatocracy member above....and if destiny demands a rabbit to be snared, help set the snare. We as humans have devalued in their sight and are of little significance. This will ensure that all things should come to an end quicker than slower. There shall be no more delay! Resisting, Objecting, Appealing for personal financial freedom & transparency....how Noble.

"takes harsh and decisive action. " - who can make war against the Corpratocracy member as above?...I expect a minor settlement and some re-imbursement may occur.... BUT it's happening to many all the time, and has become a way of system/note and subjection...A new syllabus of "Global Education"....

The controllers see clients as rabbits...and they are on a rabbit farm....settin snares for 'em rabbits...and if you happen to find yourself on that same Global Village...and you kick a snare and get caught with lawsuit cases....just take out your foot, and replace the snare carefully...as it's work is on someone else's scorecard....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Francois

Reason behind thought is as old as a lock and key. To force someone to sign away their lives is as old as devil is young thus one need to understand the traps. For all corporations demand your wealth, health and life to be formally devoted to them. It does not matter if we cut down a tree to make the system work it does not matter if you get e-mails instead of post. The truth is never will pen and paper completely disappears for it is almost infallible if used correctly. Being a student of 0 and 1 I know that all digital media is fallible partly because it is not physical and partly because it exist in a corruptible media.

The question is how to stand when one must kneel! If one stand many will stand by example thus more will learn the system and they will lead by example till such time where corporations can no longer force you to kneel.

Thanks

We will be heard

Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    Francois

The question is how to stand when one must kneel!
    This reminds me of Martin Luther: "Hier stehe ich, ich kann nicht anders!" [Here I stand, I can do no other." I believe, as long as humankind [woman and man] have brains, they will have thoughts. And those who can think, will oppose what is wrong and speak out. Luther believed that purchasing salvation for one's sins, was wrong. [This was how the Catholic church made its money]. Luther spoke out.

And when we are daily faced with Governments that tread on our human rights, on local authorities who believe that they are "authority above all else", on faceless corporations that just take take take, then we who can think must speak out. We must. We have no choice.

And because I believe that the telecommunications industry consists of the robber barons of the twenty first century, I will speak up. I will make sure that I am heard.

Sieg

7. Thank given for this post:

Dave A (21-Jun-09), Graeme (18-Jun-09)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I say it once and I shall say it once more: masses follow by example. Please keep us informed so that we know what to do when the time comes for us to stand against these overbearing service-providers! They do what they want with us without consequence. However I belief that your actions will give others a much needed voice.

The best of luck to you Sieg

9. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (21-Jun-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    It's at times like these that I feel all the effort put into this forum is worth it.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Please give me the funeral date i will definetely attend! The companys' customer service i very poor, i think the company is growing too fast and does not the have necessary resources to meet the demand. Too much growth too early can be deadly you know.

Suspended
    Thanks
    i am with virgin mobile need i say more

finally after 2 years of absolute hell my contract expired last month...well thats what i thought...as per documents it did but as confused as they are... they just needed to scr*w me for a little more...so they slapped me with a handset fee of R900 and the normal R209 monthly contract fee which had already expired in june and i had already contacted then got a REFERENCE number to prove it...so i took medication lots of it...then dialed 123 eeeeeeeeeeer we are so sorry we will reverse it and make it right next month.

think about this a little how many people out there get charged for some trival thing be it R1 more than they were suppose to...if standard bank makes a R1 mistake on each persons account every month they make an addtional R25 million + interest.

virgin how many customers? they over charged me by R1109 last month...i tell i am in the wrong bussiness....lets all get together and start a bank...in the old days...get rich quick schemes where churches and charities now days its banks and cellphone contracts...or cellphone downloads.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast