Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Eight Veils of Freedom!

Bronze Member
    Thanks

The Eight Veils of Freedom!

I Quote From Don Harkins:

"It's not that those who don't see that their freedom is vanishing under the leadership of the power-elite “don't want to see it” -- they simply can't see what is happening to them because of the unpierced veils that block their view.

All human endeavors are a filtration process.
    Behind the first veil: There are over six billion people on the planet. Most of them live and die without having seriously contemplated anything other than what it takes to keep their lives together. Ninety percent of all humanity will live and die without having pierced the first veil.

The first veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the first veil and find the world of politics. We will vote, be active and have an opinion. Our opinions are shaped by the physical world around us; we have a tendency to accept that government officials, network media personalities and other “experts” are voices of authority. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the second veil.

The second veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the second veil to explore the world of history, the relationship between man and government and the meaning of self-government through constitutional and common law. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.

The third veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the third veil to find that the resources of the world, including people, are controlled by extremely wealthy and powerful families whose incorporated old world assets have, with modern extortion strategies, become the foundation upon which the world's economy is currently indebted. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fourth veil.

The fourth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fourth veil to discover the Illuminati, Freemasonry and the other secret societies. These societies use symbols and perform ceremonies that perpetuate the generational transfers of arcane knowledge that is used to keep the ordinary people in political, economic and spiritual bondage to the oldest bloodlines on earth. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fifth veil.

The fifth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fifth veil to learn that the secret societies are so far advanced technologically that time travel and interstellar communications have no boundaries and controlling the actions of people is what their members do as offhandedly as we tell our children when they must go to bed. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the sixth veil.

The sixth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the sixth veil where the dragons and lizards and aliens we thought were the fictional monsters of childhood literature are real and are the controlling forces behind the secret societies. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the seventh veil.

The seventh veil: I do not know what is behind the seventh veil. I think it is where your soul is evolved to the point you can exist on earth and be the man Ghandi was, or the woman Peace Pilgrim was-people so enlightened they brighten the world around them no matter what.

The eighth veil? Piercing the eighth veil probably reveals God and the pure energy that is the life force in all living things-which are, I think, one and the same.

[What I found with experiencing "God" is that Creator set up this reality, everything is part of his plan, a plan where negativity was created as a teacher (using the Reptilians , Demons& Lucifer etc as the bad guys, with Satanism as their religion]. Read Robert Shapiro for a bigger picture. I found that out before I went through the third veil so I don't believe you need to go through the first six veils before 7 & 8.---Whale.to Editor]

If my math is accurate there are only about 60,000 people on the planet who have pierced the sixth veil. The irony here is too incredible: Those who are stuck behind veils one through five have little choice but to view the people who have pierced the veils beyond them as insane. With each veil pierced, exponentially shrinking numbers of increasingly enlightened people are deemed insane by exponentially increasing masses of decreasingly enlightened people.

Adding to the irony, the harder a “sixth or better veiler” tries to explain what he is able to see to those who can't, the more insane he appears to them. [See]

Our enemy, the state

Behind the first two veils we find the great majority of people on the planet. They are tools of the state: Second veilers are the gullible voters whose ignorance justify the actions of politicians who send first veilers off to die in foreign lands as cannon fodder -- their combined stations in life are to believe that the self-serving machinations of the power-elite are matters of national security worth dying for.

Third, fourth, fifth and sixth veilers are of increasing liability to the state because of their decreasing ability to be used as tools to consolidate power and wealth of the many into the hands of the power-elite. It is common for these people to sacrifice more of their relationships with friends and family, their professional careers and personal freedom with each veil they pierce. "
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    And in Don Harkin's conclusion to Slavery and the eight veils:
    The purpose of this essay is threefold: To help the handful of people in the latter veils to understand why the masses have little choice but to interpret their clarity as insanity; 2. To help people behind the first two veils understand that living, breathing and thinking are just the beginning and; 3. Show people that the greatest adventure of our life is behind the next veil because that is just one less veil between ourselves and God.
    Personally I stick to the concept of paradigms to explain my insanity

3. Thanks given for this post:

sgafc (18-May-09)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sgafc View Post
    I Quote From Don Harkins:

"It's not that those who don't see that their freedom is vanishing under the leadership of the power-elite “don't want to see it” -- they simply can't see what is happening to them because of the unpierced veils that block their view.

All human endeavors are a filtration process.
    Behind the first veil: There are over six billion people on the planet. Most of them live and die without having seriously contemplated anything other than what it takes to keep their lives together. Ninety percent of all humanity will live and die without having pierced the first veil.

The first veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the first veil and find the world of politics. We will vote, be active and have an opinion. Our opinions are shaped by the physical world around us; we have a tendency to accept that government officials, network media personalities and other “experts” are voices of authority. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the second veil.

The second veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the second veil to explore the world of history, the relationship between man and government and the meaning of self-government through constitutional and common law. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.

The third veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the third veil to find that the resources of the world, including people, are controlled by extremely wealthy and powerful families whose incorporated old world assets have, with modern extortion strategies, become the foundation upon which the world's economy is currently indebted. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fourth veil.

The fourth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fourth veil to discover the Illuminati, Freemasonry and the other secret societies. These societies use symbols and perform ceremonies that perpetuate the generational transfers of arcane knowledge that is used to keep the ordinary people in political, economic and spiritual bondage to the oldest bloodlines on earth. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fifth veil.

The fifth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fifth veil to learn that the secret societies are so far advanced technologically that time travel and interstellar communications have no boundaries and controlling the actions of people is what their members do as offhandedly as we tell our children when they must go to bed. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the sixth veil.

The sixth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the sixth veil where the dragons and lizards and aliens we thought were the fictional monsters of childhood literature are real and are the controlling forces behind the secret societies. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the seventh veil.

The seventh veil: I do not know what is behind the seventh veil. I think it is where your soul is evolved to the point you can exist on earth and be the man Ghandi was, or the woman Peace Pilgrim was-people so enlightened they brighten the world around them no matter what.

The eighth veil? Piercing the eighth veil probably reveals God and the pure energy that is the life force in all living things-which are, I think, one and the same.

[What I found with experiencing "God" is that Creator set up this reality, everything is part of his plan, a plan where negativity was created as a teacher (using the Reptilians , Demons& Lucifer etc as the bad guys, with Satanism as their religion]. Read Robert Shapiro for a bigger picture. I found that out before I went through the third veil so I don't believe you need to go through the first six veils before 7 & 8.---Whale.to Editor]

If my math is accurate there are only about 60,000 people on the planet who have pierced the sixth veil. The irony here is too incredible: Those who are stuck behind veils one through five have little choice but to view the people who have pierced the veils beyond them as insane. With each veil pierced, exponentially shrinking numbers of increasingly enlightened people are deemed insane by exponentially increasing masses of decreasingly enlightened people.

Adding to the irony, the harder a “sixth or better veiler” tries to explain what he is able to see to those who can't, the more insane he appears to them. [See]

Our enemy, the state

Behind the first two veils we find the great majority of people on the planet. They are tools of the state: Second veilers are the gullible voters whose ignorance justify the actions of politicians who send first veilers off to die in foreign lands as cannon fodder -- their combined stations in life are to believe that the self-serving machinations of the power-elite are matters of national security worth dying for.

Third, fourth, fifth and sixth veilers are of increasing liability to the state because of their decreasing ability to be used as tools to consolidate power and wealth of the many into the hands of the power-elite. It is common for these people to sacrifice more of their relationships with friends and family, their professional careers and personal freedom with each veil they pierce. "
    none of it really counts unless you're in some position of power unfortunately.

Bronze Member
    Thanks

Power

A wise man once said, "Power over ones self, precludes you from envying those with power".
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twinscythe12332 View Post
    none of it really counts unless you're in some position of power unfortunately.
    Whether you accept the veils as defined by Don Harkins or not, from a pure philosophical point of view the essay raises some very interesting questions in the area of personal choice.

If you consider the notion "knowledge is power," in this instance it could be argued that knowledge leads to its own form of enslavement. If you are held in chains but you are not aware of them, are you truly enslaved? After all, they're not restraining you from making choices you would have made otherwise.

Thanks
    It also depends on your definition of freedom. after the 4th veil, you're trapped in a world that can be likened to the matrix... you've escaped the dream and woken up in the "real world", and now it's a fight for survival.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Honestly: I have seen the human spirit fail. Our Gods are passive and couldn’t care less. Then there is the one or two out of a million that says “I Know the Truth”. Others will say if you are not good then you are evil and there is no in-between the lines. Some will devote themselves to the workings of good and others will hope to become heroes in hell. In the end it comes down to passion.

This strong feeling or emotion is what controls you. Rules, laws and philosophy none of this have meaning if you know what you want. It does not matter if it’s good or evil it’s about you! It always has been just about you as an individual.

There are no trials or tests, there is only life and death, if you live you live if you die it’s over. The how you lived and when you died does not matter. Rich or poor, young or old all must end sometime... Its mathematical certainty that someday there will not be enough genetic material left to generate healthy offspring. This will slowly become the end of humanity leaving “whatever” behind.

I know You will hate me for this post

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    @ Insulin
    On the contrary, I find your posts quite interesting, You speak your mind
    I love this essay. Just a matter of where you choose to make your camp. No one will dare to force you to move on from the 2nd or 3rd veil, but you have a right to know if there is life beyond the 3rd VEIL!!
    www.sgafc.co.za

Suspended
    Thanks
    Time travel is not possible, the one good reason for this is that energy moves and rebinds itself thus changing all the time. The changes of us going back in time are zero. Time can only exist in the now and I will bring in quantum physics to the table as prove of this fact. According to quantum theory the smallest discrete quantity of some physical property that a system can possess can only be seen once dormant because it will be impossible to find it again once it moves. Thus in order for time travel to exit you need backtrack all materials known on this earth “if not the universe” and restore its consistency in a particular point in time.

The energy alone needed to re arrange everything with 100% accuracy is simply impossible. Then you must take into consideration that if you do go back in time you will kill the “now and everything in it” because you basically hit the reset button of evolution and mutated genetics thus every human, animal, rock or stone will be restored to its state before change. Every womb, every egg-cell and every sperm will be restored to its original state thus whipping out generations of humanity.

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Agreed, Veil Five to Eight seems "weird" and far out. Dont even think its necessary to debate it. But being stuck behind the first veil to 2nd is equally silly, and yet the vast majority of earth's population find themselves within this mindset(veil), dont you agree. Again, where do you choose to pitch your tent?
    www.sgafc.co.za

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast