Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Eight Veils of Freedom!

Suspended
    Thanks
    One cannot generalize humanity and human thought. When I was young and Africa was still innocent I have spoken to a tribe member “A Bushmen” he took it on himself to learn English to help his family and to talk to strangers. “I respected that as a young boy then and still do too this day” Once the communications was set he told me he wonders if there are men in the stars and how wonderful it must be to see what they see.

So I say your post makes a good point but never generalize. You do not know if the person you think only lives with these two mindsets perhaps they dreams of things we cannot even begin to understand.

It is true some will go through life blindly or perhaps it is us that see things differently ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,678 Times in 2,259 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sgafc View Post
    I love this essay. Just a matter of where you choose to make your camp. No one will dare to force you to move on from the 2nd or 3rd veil, but you have a right to know if there is life beyond the 3rd VEIL!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sgafc View Post
    But being stuck behind the first veil to 2nd is equally silly, and yet the vast majority of earth's population find themselves within this mindset(veil), dont you agree. Again, where do you choose to pitch your tent?
    And this is the other danger in the essay, the notion of sequential progression. Why settle at veil 3 when all you have to do to progress to veil 4 is accept certain "truths."

It is the very stuff of cults, making the veils a cult itself.

Suspended
    Thanks
    The fourth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fourth veil to discover the Illuminati, Freemasonry and the other secret societies. These societies use symbols and perform ceremonies that perpetuate the generational transfers of arcane knowledge that is used to keep the ordinary people in political, economic and spiritual bondage to the oldest bloodlines on earth. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fifth veil.
    This is why people are afraid of me.

I know cults. I studied their ways and I know how they operate. I know the truth’s and see BS a mile away blindfolded. It is this part of my life I wish to forget but I find my way back to it in the dark every time. The fictional stuff can be found in movies and general pop culture. But the real truth is spoken of in whispers and is even found in the sacred writings itself.

My advice is QUESTION EVERYTHING.

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    In science, religion, politics and even our own development, we always progress to points that seemed impossible just yesterday or yesteryear.
    eg.Leaping from grade 1 to grade 12 (school)is impossible, thats a given, but the intermediate stages from grade 2 to 11, is VERY POSSIBLE! Thats growth.
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Suspended
    Thanks
    Here is a scary thought for you. Right now the earth’s natural oscillating frequency have increased. Now these vibrations if you will, are having an effect on all living DNA. And yes DNA is affected by Frequency. Right now your DNA has a lot of dormant points that is being activated thanks to these vibrations. Soon we as humans might change. Also the way we think may change... I recommend you Google a bit and read up on how emotions, frequency and vibrations are affecting DNA.

The next evolutional leap is coming and I hope humanity is ready to jump because a powerful enough frequency can kill a human being...

Bronze Member
    Thanks

The Illuminati and Your Energy Vibrations

True, that is why from time immemorial the onslaugth has always been on humanity's mind/spirit. If humanity could be kept at a low vibrational level(read stress, frustration), then the "Dormant"DNA is always suppressed. Dont take my word for it, some prominent medical scholars, have researched this aspect and come to the same conclusion...And have linked major ailments such as heart disease, diabetes to this.
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    I think this discussion is all relevant, but as pointed out the veils seem to emanate from some cult type operation.

The sixth veil seems to be a David Icke special. I believe in other beings and that we may be a prison colony for another race of beings from a far off galaxy but not lizards.....although a visit to my dragons lair bar and lounge might show me up on my thought patterns.

Then this guy hasn't got to a level seven so cannot comment on that, and then he guesses at a level eight.

mmm.....so who says there are eight veils. There may be a ninth that proves there is no god. There may be eleven as the Sufi's writings show. There may be twelve which is more in line with our eras and myths.

But the concept is good and the conscious levels of beings will place them on Jacobs ladder somewhere. Raising your consciousness will awaken you to the truths of the world and of these things we talk about called secrets that everybody demands that you tell them even thought they will still not believe or understand.

Or you can just suck an hallucinogen. and think you understand.
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Suspended
    Thanks
    What is real anyway? Everything we are comes down to perception. These posts provide a basic component for the formation of a conscious concept thus we are the creators of our own mind and prisoners of our own making. Thus conformity will form along these lines. Individuality will become an exercise rather than a given right. Sadly we are nearing the cycle where we will ultimately become faceless things because only a few gets to think for the many.

Thanks
    Just had a thought: say one guy is insane (long arguments aside, let's say he believes his head is a tomato, but only on Tuesdays). He tells another guy his (own) head is a tomato. The other guy says, "You're insane." Tomato Head walks over to his notebook and writes, "When I tell people my head is a tomato, they think I'm insane. The more people I tell about this, the more people think I'm insane." Does this lucid thought mean he's not insane?

Thanks
    that's the sort of thing I think about when it comes to a certain group labeling another group. If I was to say the world was ruled by unicorns, would anyone believe me? the majority would laugh at me, whether i was right or not. unless you have solid proof (and even sometimes then people don't believe), you cannot backup the claim. I could theorize that Dragons rule the world, that they used to be plentiful and came from another planet. I could say that the population slowly died out due to attacks from humans after their amazing riches, and the most powerful dragons formed alliances with men and taught them secrets. I could theorize that a few families now know the secret of the dragons. I could point to the fact that dragons have been shown in all cultures across the world, how could it be a mere coincidence?

some may believe they have seen the truth in my words, most would probably have a laugh. In the end, what I say could be true, but it could be a load of bull I made up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast