Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Gullible Conspiracy Theorists"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    @Dave : "I'd rather join the sect that does the orgies with nubile wenches "

Hhmmm....we should ignore that post right?...lol
    After reading the blood rituals posts, I felt the need for a light poke at something...

Suspended
    Thanks
    Honestly blood rituals are powerful bonding tool because these rituals are frowned upon by civilized people. It also promotes bonds and friendships. I will not be too worried about it. However blood sacrifice is something else and it is dangerous territory especially for immediate family members. It also comes down to what religion is being practiced and it gets worst from that point if the religion calls for human sacrifice.

This being said “is blood rituals powerful in a magical perspective” The answer is no... “So please leave your cat alone!” Most blood rituals are about bonding “mind, body, sisterhood, brotherhood and enslavement “Zombie’s style slaves” and it has a lot to do with poisons and not just blood on its own. “Alchemy” is a more fitting term. Again depending on the religion in question...

Does blood magic exist? I cannot confirm or deny the existence of blood magic. Personally “No comment”

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I'd suggest these sorts of rituals are a combination of peer pressure and entrapment disguised as liberation from the limitations of more widely accepted social norms. The first goal is to bind people to the organisation through a shared "secret" that is acceptable in the group but will be frowned upon in the open light of day.

The initial corruption of the individual's sensibilities is also the thin end of the wedge, opening the door to having the subject perform ever more extreme acts and thereby become more powerful/useful.

4. Thanks given for this post:

insulin (09-May-09)

Suspended
    Thanks
    Yes, spot on as usual Dave. Most sects use these rituals for control. See this is how most satanist cult’s work. It is not about satan it is about controlling a person. Now unfortunately most rehabilitation systems take on a religious face of their own thus they also take full advantage stating things like “Your wife, husband or child needs to be monitored by us” Thus they turn ignorance into fear and abuse it also... I am sure you heard on the radio stations of all the so-called warning signs that actually include every teenager by default just so that they can profit from scared parents and create a following thus a good profitable organization.

I really do not like these groups... They do more harm than good. My advice is: don’t do stupid things just because it is expected of you. Know that someone will use it against you eventually. Do not give “them the power” to control you.

In short this is how people lose control over their own lives.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by insulin View Post
    In short this is how people lose control over their own lives.
    Quite right....its a bit of catch 22 thing that if not balanced could take you down and out. Its a drug in reverse.

There are those who are not sheeple and do not wish to conform to society standards or thinking - after all, many society standards are usually just the result of successful marketing drives. So in an effort to become this free thinking independent individual, they come across cultist groups who confirm their thinking and so rope them in. Eventually the groups marketing efforts succeed and down they go to a new level.

Its probably no different to the person who feels dejected and starts to go to the pub every night. There he finds like minded down and outers who confirm his suspicions that the world is against him and before he knows it - alcohol is his only friend. That's the down spiral. The up spiral would be to do something active like ritual stuff and so get into that space which is also not within the norms of human behaviour.
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Suspended
    Thanks
    It does break down to “group-think” or “group pressure” and I am amazed at how many intelligent people find themselves in these situations and how willing they are to participate?? Yes I have stated that if the world were to be enslaved I would welcome it because my alternative is poverty. So perhaps some will just do what is asked of them because they know it is the only way to survive.

It is those thoughts that prove that conspiracies are plausible. That is the scary part in the end of any conspiracy... Deal with the devil or become its victim you decide! The reality is there no options. See for world rulers to truly rule the world they need to make sure that you have:

(A) No power.
    (B) No choices.
    (C) No human rights.

Right now we have (A) No power and (B) No Choices all they need is (C) No human rights. Now to scare you even more is that (C) is slowly happening thanks to job scarcity limited food, water and healthcare the sings are there it is FACT.

Thanks
    Here is a punt for a customer of mine visit http://www.conspiracytheoriesmagazine.com/ He has just started this website to help sell his mags.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    ....i care less for the motive of an article than for it's contents....

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them … into the impossible."-- Clarke’s Second Law

http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234