Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Gullible Conspiracy Theorists"

Thanks
    @Insulin:
    "First of: Do not claim something if you do not understand something."
    - Question: who is this statement directed at? Naturally many Forum members contribute to a thread and a blanket statements to all contributors like this may harm your "Power reputation" from what I hear unless you direct your opinion at a certain individual.

No, You will not be banned for your contribution. Everybody has a right to air thier mind, as it shows what is in their haert & your contributions are noted by all.

Quote Insulin : "The only true conspiracy here is people justifying actions and events that they do not understand."

I am prepared to disagree, and would encourage participation from all to illustrate otherwise to you through patient reasoning.

The Conspiracies (and some are no longer Theories) I have spoken of (Teach) are :

(1) Not even being justified by the perpetrators as usually have greed and control as their motive and are mostly unjustifiable.

(2) The perpetrators understand extremely well their intended consequences, as it's their means to an end.

Quote Insulin : "The fact is can we function without these elements? The answer is no"

If the element you speak of is the chipping of flesh which, as we have said, is a part of the primary destiny of the NWO at the later stages, then I once again have prepared a disagreement.(There's no use in chatting about peripheral purposes of the NWO as this is the CRUX of the matter at hand for most part)

The answer is in fact "Yes". We can live without that element, however it comes with a price, as those will be "The Chosen" who did not accept that very element. In fact honestly speaking, only those who do not accept it will have LIFE! Rolling it out will be done by CONSENT initially, and finally by CONQUEST.

I would suggest to preserve civility, one should assess a matter at hand objectivley, and focus on the matter under review, and not the presenters' charachteristics, lest we loose focus of the matter at hand and fall into judgment of individuals expressing their view.

Quote :"I actually wish that some conspiracies was true. You know the one that says that all of us will be enslaved and be given happy pills"

OMG..WTF? Point in case...well I have "Bad" news for you, but to you it may seem a "Dream come true". There is currently much discussion surrounding the chipping of flesh for finacial control and National security and many other provided reasons and is sanctioned in The Word in Revelations...so you will have your desired "Global Enslavement."

As we have said : The People will even demand it!

A person having a label placed on him by others termed "Conspiracy Theorist" sounds so much like the similar term in the Dark Ages of the astronomers like Gallileo who were termed "Heretics". OMG... Poor souls for expressing things people were not prepared for and being labelled and punished for it.

I ask for Mercy toward all Man labeled "Conspiracy Theorist" and rather request thourough investigations of their opinions, reserving judgement.

Judge the ideas presented not the Man, for the man's flesh will return from whence it came, but the idea presented may live forever for History to attest.

Goodnight...
    Last edited by Frankincense; 29-Apr-09 at 08:45 PM.

2. Thank given for this post:

insulin (29-Apr-09), Superscenic (30-Apr-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    So I take it I don't have to worry that they're folks just looking for an excuse
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    I ask for Mercy toward all Man labeled "Conspiracy Theorist" and rather request thourough investigations of their opinions, reserving judgement.
    I tried to behave in the Illuminati thread
    Last edited by Dave A; 29-Apr-09 at 08:47 PM.

Thanks
    @Dave: "So I take it I don't have to worry that they're folks just looking for an excuse "

As we have said: Do not worry about what they may be looking for. Only concern yourself with what news they bring and the consequences should it be fact. It's entirely up to you to choose.

Most of our energy should be spent on dicernment between what is good and bad through diligent research and a pinch of intuition as that is what makes an individual as there will always be room for Faith as mentioned in what was termed my "Interlude on Objectivity" in http://www.theforumsa.co.za/forums/s...+inside&page=2,

fret not thyself of the "excuses" the messengers may be looking for.

If it's Good, keep it close. If crap, leave it out.

Cool like that...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I'd forgotten about that thread. Nice one!

Was that our first sparring session on the issue?

BTW - I stand by post 16 in that thread. It sums up my reservations. Call me undecided.

Suspended
    Thanks
    @Francois

My life was one of consequence. Basically everything I do, say or indicate backfires on me. “Story of my life” So I always expect the absolute worst to manifest itself at any given time. Being positive is like lying to myself and I am actually a positive thinker. However I really don’t care about the world... I thought I did but I don’t... See a lifetime of just plain failing will do that to a person. I am forever looking for work and I am forever losing my job because of something stupid like “your contract has expired and we are feeling the economic crunch sorry” No matter how hard you work no matter how positive you are these things will happen and continue to happen because that’s life...

So please: If someone wants to tattoo my forehead and put a nuclear driven chip up my spine then please do so with my permission. As long as I have function, meaning and can urn some sort of a stable living I am happy... Chip away. The difference is you have something to lose... I don’t...

Thanks

Simple Proof of Conspiracy.

I have a very simple belief system when it comes to conspiracy theories: Let me use this example: the "Three Card Monty card game"

The aim: Guess which face down card is the queen.
    The lure: The "winnings" pile of dollars the hustler displays on the table. "C'mon its easy."
    Common sense: He's a hustler otherwise he wouldn't be making a profit.

Now you KNOW the scaly guy is a hustler, but you let your greed override your common sense. After all its only a dollar right? You suspect (rightly) he's a cheat, but because of the winnings you give him the benefit of the doubt. This I call "a one dollar suspicion."

Now you guess the card, but due to slight of hand he cheats and you lose a dollar. At this point you know you have been cheated. Now your "one dollar suspicion" has become "a one dollar certainty".

He may let you win a few times as long as he can let you lose more. Marketing = "a one dollar conspiracy"

Now my proof is this: Imagine the stake was a Hundred Billion Dollars. Do you have any doubt there is a conspiracy? Neither have I. Just tell me who gets money.

This link shows a map from "They Rule" I'm sure if you shift some of these names around the picture would be a pentagram. http://www.theyrule.net/2004/tr2.php Conspiracy Nuts post their own maps on this site in the maps section. http://www.theyrule.net/2004/tr2.php
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	three_card_monte_small.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	797  
    Last edited by Superscenic; 30-Apr-09 at 09:52 AM. Reason: sentence structure

Suspended
    Thanks
    I am not saying that conspiracies are taboo I am saying: so what! So they have the power and the money and they can destroy and build anything they want nothing can stop them from doing this because they have the biggest guns, bombs and a military of note. So we know all of this. We know it is fact. The fiction part is us trying to stop them. There is just no way to stop “them”

I love this song: End of the World (Acoustic) by Cold.

Everyone came around here
    Everyone else got sick
    And watched the clock tickin' slowly
    Everyone knew the ending
    Opened a bag of tricks
    And stumbled over their own
    They blew minds away
    Sort of the cripplin just like thunder
    And it's gone today
    I'm so happy that it's on

It's the end of the world

Well it's far away
    In a hurricane, twisting slowly
    Now it's gone today
    I'm so happy that it's on

It's the end of the world

My world, my love, my gun

Now I'm all alone
    Kept the pain inside
    Wanna torch the world
    Cause I'm breathin fire

My world, my love, my gun

Thanks

conspiracy theories

i did not read any of the previous posts properly dur to time constraints but i just wish to say that there are many thing that are taken as "conspiracy theories" but are actually true.
    if you spend lots of time on the net visiting many sites and comparing the info/news etc, i believe its possible to diffrentiate between the truth (more or less) and outright bulls**t.
    the problem arises when we rely on mainstream/accredited/reputable media only.they are biased-sometimes to an extent thats shocking.
    money makes the world go round- so always ask- who benefits?
    have to go.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by msmoorad View Post
    the problem arises when we rely on mainstream/accredited/reputable media only.they are biased-sometimes to an extent thats shocking.
    They are also more vulnerable to lawsuits.

I wouldn't be too harsh on mainstream media. They love a controversial story too. They simply have less wriggle room to speculate.

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    I am not saying that conspiracies are taboo I am saying: so what! So they have the power and the money and they can destroy and build anything they want nothing can stop them from doing this because they have the biggest guns, bombs and a military of note. So we know all of this. We know it is fact. The fiction part is us trying to stop them. There is just no way to stop “them”
    If there was no way to stop them we would have been completely enslaved by now, not that we are not already enslaved. But a window of opportunity exists.

When we share information, dont contrue it as imposition. Big difference. For now every individual has the right to be exposed to all the facts, yes facts, NOT THEORIES. If information is too "far out" simply ignore it. Dont even try to debate it. The problem is that skeptics want US to prove the "theory", since they too lazy to go out and research it themselves, also they fear where their own intuition, and suspicions might lead, remember "Ignorance is Bliss".

Responsibility involves asking questions, debunking rubbish, connecting the dots etc. Many Conspiracy Theories emanate from trusted government sources, ie Middle Eastern Politics, the Arabs Conspiring to blow up the World Trade Centre. These theories fall squarely into the definition of Conspiracy Theories that were not proven.But it is automatically believable because of its source.

The same media that lies to us about the world being overpopulated when mathematical calculations reveal that we can squeeze the entire 6billion world population in the state of Texas, or even South Africa, and every person would have 600sq meters to him/herself. How about the proven FACT that 46% of the planets space consist out of untapped wilderness? But thats a conversation for another thread....
    Last edited by sgafc; 02-May-09 at 11:32 AM.
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast