Thread: The Prison we call home.

Suspended
    Thanks

The Prison we call home.

Yes we live in a world where a life worth nothing. In South Africa people get murdered for fun and that is the end of it. With the new gun laws it became impossible for us to protect ourselves not to mention that a hand gun is no mach to a fully automatic military assault rifle.

These psychotic murder happy monsters don’t care if it is a child, the elderly or you... They will kill you and smile about it. Then they will take your belongings for their own. It is in this reflection that lost faith in both humanity.

Now we have our panic buttons and we have security gates. We barricaded ourselves in hope that we can at least sleep in moderate safely. Still we are not safe and I fear that we are losing the war against these psychotic bloodthirsty individuals. They know that the police are incompetent! They know you fear them and they are loving it. Because they are truly gods! Even our government is afraid of them.

We use words like democracy, freedom, constitution and law... None of these things exist anymore... How can it exist if we cower before men with guns! How can it exist when our own police and government cannot even react to a call of distress!

Now there are some that will say “That is life! Deal with it!” I am so happy that you have balls of steel but I promise you that your balls of steel will not help you much when someone points an assault rifle in your face and pull the trigger. And they will pull the trigger because we are game to them we are animals that is hunted for blood-sports.

My question to you is; how do we turn the tables?

And don’t tell me that we must bring the death penalty back! Our police are so incompetent that they will hang people for speeding fines and let the murderers go after being rehabilitated...

These elections speak of change! It is time that we the people demand that they keep to their word! That will be the only true start towards an end to this madness...

Thanks
    And don’t tell me that we must bring the death penalty back! Our police are so incompetent that they will hang people for speeding fines and let the murderers go after being rehabilitated...
    Whilst i support the death penalty, you make a really valid point!
    Garth

Electric fence Installation : www.midrand-electronics.co.za
    Free Classified Adds : www.bgone.co.za

Email problem
    Thanks
    horrible
    Pray for safety and happy life.

Suspended
    Thanks
    I say get those government officials out of there secure buildings and let them live among us! Pay them what we get paid and say live with only that amount. Make them pay for their cars, home and security systems. Force them to make use of the public transport systems available! Yes let them see the realities of their creations and empty promises.

Then and only then will change come.

Thanks
    Very interesting post. I'm not sure if this was attempted before, but maybe the masses should mobilise and have consistent drives to try and get government/police force to have a stronger stance on crime. By this I mean have rallies, marches, etc. These should not be once off affairs, but rather an ongoing push, perhaps once a month. Obviously it should be peaceful, and the message brought accross should be something like the masses have had enough, or remembrance of those who have lost their lives to this insanity.

I guess the key here is that it should be a sustained attempt to change the current situation, which will hopefully drive home to those in charge.

Suspended
    Thanks
    In a way it is powerful but again not powerful enough. If our leaders experience life in the real South Africa they will realize the need for change partly because their own wellbeing depends on it and partly because there real life experiences will force them to find workable solutions that can benefit all of us. But as long as government is detached from the real world they will never understand the real fear sadness and pain that is felt by millions of South Africans.