Yes we live in a world where a life worth nothing. In South Africa people get murdered for fun and that is the end of it. With the new gun laws it became impossible for us to protect ourselves not to mention that a hand gun is no mach to a fully automatic military assault rifle.

These psychotic murder happy monsters don’t care if it is a child, the elderly or you... They will kill you and smile about it. Then they will take your belongings for their own. It is in this reflection that lost faith in both humanity.

Now we have our panic buttons and we have security gates. We barricaded ourselves in hope that we can at least sleep in moderate safely. Still we are not safe and I fear that we are losing the war against these psychotic bloodthirsty individuals. They know that the police are incompetent! They know you fear them and they are loving it. Because they are truly gods! Even our government is afraid of them.

We use words like democracy, freedom, constitution and law... None of these things exist anymore... How can it exist if we cower before men with guns! How can it exist when our own police and government cannot even react to a call of distress!

Now there are some that will say “That is life! Deal with it!” I am so happy that you have balls of steel but I promise you that your balls of steel will not help you much when someone points an assault rifle in your face and pull the trigger. And they will pull the trigger because we are game to them we are animals that is hunted for blood-sports.

My question to you is; how do we turn the tables?

And don’t tell me that we must bring the death penalty back! Our police are so incompetent that they will hang people for speeding fines and let the murderers go after being rehabilitated...

These elections speak of change! It is time that we the people demand that they keep to their word! That will be the only true start towards an end to this madness...