Nando's has got the ANCYL all fired up with their latest ads.
The African National Congress Youth League (ANCYL) on Tuesday called for the immediate withdrawal of the "disgusting" Nando's television and radio advertisements.

The league said the advertisements used "cheap satire" to undermine electoral politics in South Africa.

"We are fully aware that the advertisement is intended at mocking the president of the ANCYL, and in a racist fashion portrays political leaders as cartoons."

The television adverts feature a puppet named Julius -- which could be a reference to ANCYL leader Julius Malema -- who demands "change".

The league said it has commissioned its lawyers to investigate.

"While awaiting the legal advice, the ANCYL instructs the Nando's Company and those who did the advertisement to promptly withdraw the advert from all television screens and radio channels.

"If Nando's does not withdraw the adverts, the ANCYL will mobilise the people of South Africa to take militant action against Nando's and anything associated with Nando's."
full story from M&G here
I haven't seen the adverts yet, but I still feel like some Nando's for lunch today. I suppose I'd better take the camera - might get some exciting militant action shots