Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vista sucks forum

Suspended
    Thanks
    Personally I prefer the melodic sounds of NightWish and Within Temptation... But Vista is a nuke and it needs what it needs. Still Windows 7 is worrisome because it tells you that that the Vista nuke is leaking in a bad way. Or what will Windows 7 bring to the table? Compatibility, less resource intensive, security or will it be full of bugs and you will need to download an SP for it? The thing is when I finally got XP pro worked out to the letter Vista entered the picture... Now that I got Vista to run stable I see the dawn of Windows 7. I can tell you now I have a bad feeling about Windows 7. It is too soon... Vista never had a proper change to be used by users and worked on. It is like MS is messing with the cookies even before they had the change to go into the oven. But again what can you expect in Hell’s kitchen.

Thanks
    I understand where you're going. you can check this is a knee-jerk to how the crappy vistas were taken. you know it's bad when even Mac can take the piss about the system. but the same thing happened from 2k to XP. 2k was forked. XP was better, and considering how people are signing petitions and shiet to stop XP's discontinuement...

oh, and I recently just found "the narrow"

Suspended
    Thanks
    Honestly I hope it is sincerely the case and we can rescue XP. I hope that MS will consider the possibility that XP can be better if they continue to develop compatible code for it. Still Let us consider what we are asking from MS. We are asking them to stand still on a good platform we are asking them to continue to pump money into XP. Thing is Vista runs good on a core i7 it is stable fast and with SP installed it works impressively well. The truth is: Hardware is probably the decisive factor when it comes to an OS’s lifespan. We must consider the fact that in order to keep XP going MS will at some point consider to rewrite it completely so that it can continue to use the evolving hardware. And possibly Vista itself is a victim to evolving hardware. Perhaps the need for Windows 7 is because we are entering a new world of hardware. Hardware so advanced that the foundation of the OS had to be changed again. The scary thing is we are talking about 8 core CPU systems faster access times and so on. Fact is all of this is connected to your OS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123