When I parked my old broken car at the local store I found young girl watching cars and helping people with their tuff. She was really young. I got so angry because this person is not being educated and cannot get ahead in life because they don’t have money needed for training. I wish to continue, I know of six companies that make use of untrained labour and pay them nearly nothing and these individuals is working hard but cannot sustain themselves. Now the first thing I want to know is what benefits does a company receive from the government if this company gives training? Secondly when I look at the amount of people that is looking after cars I know that the system failed them because there is no free skills development program in our community. And before you say anything I wish to point out that we are in the coalmine and power station central! Most of the countries power stations can be found here also there is a lot of mines but not one! Not a single free training facility! What is up with this people? I am angry because these monster industries only benefit themselves. I feel strongly about training and the ability to better yourself. But as I have pointed out!!!! I did my NQF qualifications and not a single company wants to give me exposure rather they will go and get some old man with 30 years of experience to continue his work and you have to sit with your papers knowing that you will never be able to get the practical training needed. I am so sick of this! But there is one more downside a police friend of mine told me that suicide is on the increase among 16 to 18 year olds. Also the 25 to 30 year olds are also showing increase suicides.