Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Industrial monsters.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    I got called by an IT college earlier this week because I hadn't signed off my son's contract for his last year of training. I explained he was quite old enough to sign his own contract.

"So who will be paying?"

"He will - he's making pretty good money"

"Oh! That's good to hear" in a surprised tone.

Well, wasn't that the whole idea? I couldn't help thinking as I put down the phone that this wasn't the usual outcome.
    it always scares them to know they're sometimes successful
    but yeah, still haven't received so much as a call. Will have to go in on monday.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Life turned from something beautiful to something mechanistic. Today we have no joy and because we have no joy both our physical and mental health suffers. Then there is the youth... There are no words to describe their suffering. To see a youth just giving up on life is something I will not wish on my enemies...

Still the power is in the hands of government. Yet our government has proven that they have no intention to aid any youth in any way. The evidence is in your local graveyard. I invite you to take a few white roses and go to the graveyard and start counting the many young souls. It is an experience of utter disbelief... Now I can go on and on but the fact is something needs to change or there will not be anything left to change.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.