I have seen on television a building that was fitted with 3 wind turbines that was able to generate its own power for the everyone inside the building. The 3 turbines are fitted high enough for constant airflow. Also I have seen the future of sun farms and thought of a few deserts we have around us. So my question is: what is Eskom doing? All these technologies is about 15 years old now and it does deliver good amounts of power overall but yet we are staring coal power in the eye. I feel that Eskom is not committing to green power projects on a large usable scale. Considering that Eskom it the largest money pump there is in South Africa one would think that they will take the green power projects a bit more seriously. I do feel it is time that we strip Eskom from its power-god title and give a few companies the same budget and see what they can come up with. Also is Eskom training people? I cannot find a single Eskom sponsored training facility in my aria. I thought that Eskom will get behind people and help with skills development. They don’t! It is absolutely unacceptable! The N qualification system is being removed come end of this year and there is no institution that will take people in to educate them. All the institutions I know of only take people in that is already working! What do you think?