Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why today is going to be a great day!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm. It gets easier. I found it pretty tough at first.

Good practice for writing affirmations!!

Thanks

Selebi steps down in wake of new Kebble developments

Today Jacki Selebi stepped down in what he has called "voluntary suspension."

"I feel that for me to remain in my position would compromise the position of the SAPS in the high profile murder case of Brett Kebble. For the record I maintain that I was not in any way involved in the shady dealings, but feel that I need to removed myself from office until the completion of the inquiry." said Selebi.

He further added, "I look forward to resuming my position once my name has been cleared of all allegations."
    [SIGPIC]Engineer Simplicity[/SIGPIC]
    Turn ideas into products | The Art of Engineering blog

Thanks
    It's hellavu fun - that's for sure
    [SIGPIC]Engineer Simplicity[/SIGPIC]
    Turn ideas into products | The Art of Engineering blog

Thanks
    It was also reported today that the roll-out of free housing for the poor will be commencing in January 2007.
    Only previously advantaged contractors will be used to construct these dwellings that will be fully financed by government at market related costs.

Thanks
    In a move today recently appointed Minister of Healthy and Education Candy Bower presented a bill to Parliament which if passed would be a major step forward in the educational and health care sectors. The bill proposed that it be mandatory for all government employees and their immediate families from municipal level to presidential, use local government schools and hospitals in the area they reside .
    Last edited by Alan; 17-Nov-06 at 12:56 PM.
    Remember the Ark was built by Amateurs and the Titanic was built by professionals.
    Business isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Marine Aquariums SA

Thanks
    President Robert Magabe stepped down this morning and allowed Morgan Tsvangirai to take up the post of President of Zimbabwe.

In a tearful apologetic address to his nation he vowed to return the billions he stole over the years to the finance department for new injection into the country.

It is further reported that he has handed himself over to Interpol's President Mr Jackie Selebi who it is said will accompany Magabe to the Hague where they both hope to get lenient treatment for crimes against humanity.

This is very doubtful said a spokesperson for the World who apparently is scouting around for a special cell to house them in Siberia. Mr Mugabe is being fed a special medication developed in Switzerland that will ensure his longevity in order for him to fully experience the same situations that he invoked upon the people of Zimbabwe.

Thanks
    In a surprise move today Minister Balfour announced that for the future the S A Prison Service would outsource the keeping of prisoners to North Korea. "It's better that way as it will cost us only $10 per day per prisoner and they will be really fit when they return home", he said.

Thanks
    Surprising all in a dramatic sweeping statement, the recently appointed Minister of Healthy and Education Candy Bouwer, after presenting her bill to Parliament announced to the media on the Parliament steps. "That in her position she would ensure that education and health issues would be dealt with timorously and to present and press the necessary bills that will ensure Free Education and Free Health medical aid benefits to all"!!.
    "Networking" is my "CONTACT" Sport!"
    Alcocks Electrical Entomological Hygiene

Thanks
    A seemingly abandoned safe was found in a store room and when opened it was discovered that it contained millions of Rands, made from all the add-ons to the petrol price over many years (road fund, third party fund, war fund, widows and orphans fund etc.)
    As all these funds are now adequately funded by Lotto, it was decided to plough this surplus back to help motorists.
    As from Monday 20/11/2006 petrol will cost 10 Cents a litre and no increase in price is foreseen in the next 15 to 20 years!

Thanks
    Talk about bankrupting a county fast!!! but it's fun to have these wish lists...don'tcha think????
    "Networking" is my "CONTACT" Sport!"
    Alcocks Electrical Entomological Hygiene

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12