Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Me2everyone

Thanks

Me2everyone

Ok so this one (that is an affiliate link by the way) has a few people quite hot under the collar. Heres the thing though i am not certain it is a scam! The way i see it is these guys would make far more if it's gen than a scam but there's quite a bit of theory behind that. The plan itself is genius, i even marked it as it could easily take over facebook (man that didn't go down well) and very rapidly if genuine.

Of course there is no way of enforcing that you would ever get your shares, but that would lead to the demise of the site pretty quick... and why do that if you are onto a good thing?? Further, what is there really to lose ??
    Garth

Electric fence Installation : www.midrand-electronics.co.za
    Free Classified Adds : www.bgone.co.za

Thanks
    that sounds a lot like second life.

it is very possible. you'll probably have to start paying for elements within me2everyone(like that "record label") but that's where their business will come into play.

Thanks
    Possible... but that makes it exciting!! Anything possible.. the second they ask for $$$, then i would turn round and say, a scam, duck and run for the hills for sure
    Garth

Thanks
    hahaha. well if you do decide to get into it, see how many people are around, what they have vs others (ie if someone can walk around in an armani suite and another has opted for the standard MR Price T-Shirt =P). The concept is similar to the game "The Sims" you have a simulated family, simulated issues, and you need to guide them through life. the only thing now is this is you in me2everyone. it's extremely powerful because it follows the same things as we as humans would normally go for. buying this shirt because it brings up status, we want the nice house, fast car, luxury boat, etc etc etc. if you can buy a store and sell virtual items as you would regular items, that is powerful.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    What are you getting shares in? And who says the payout will be real world money?

Of course the real money comes from real world advertising flighted in a sim world...

Thanks
    You have to admit (no ok, i know you don't HAVE to) that the marketing is genius though. 250 000 members and still no product - it has to be a record! The potential income from a site like that could be huge! (advertising space etc). Even if the shares become "virtual" could be fun! Might feel like i'm worth something again!
    Garth

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by garthu View Post
    You have to admit (no ok, i know you don't HAVE to) that the marketing is genius though.
    Absolutely agree! It's genius.

It's just in my nature to pick things over for the hidden catches

Silver Member
    Thanks
    I'm registered, got a few friends registered too, so I have a couple 1000 "shares". Guess I'll just have to see what happens ... it costs me nothing :P

Anyone remember the Juice Boosted scam (not quite the same thing, but affiliate too) ... I nearly got conned into that (I was 13ish at the time if that counts for anything )
    If you need any Accounting, Tax or even Financial Management advice, PM me and I'll try help and keep your information confidential.

Visit my Android ZA website - a website dedicated to Google Android in South Africa - www.androidza.co.za

Thanks
    Yup 13ish would certainly excuse you. I see i have had quite a few shares as well, some i dont even know. Oh well.. just gonna forget about it completely - they either gonna offer me money or going to ask for it Well see in a few years...
    Garth

Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by garthu View Post
    Yup 13ish would certainly excuse you. I see i have had quite a few shares as well, some i dont even know. Oh well.. just gonna forget about it completely - they either gonna offer me money or going to ask for it Well see in a few years...

so far they haven't asked for money and i have 5000 shares. absolutely brilliant marketing concept and from the documentation i've read, if it isn't a scam it is going to knock the socks off social networkslike facebook etc.
    as you say only time will tell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.