Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Me2everyone

Suspended
    Thanks
    I get this error message when I try to register:

Troubleshooting - 500 Server Error

Problem: This is a general purpose error that signifies that the web server knows that the file is supposed to be executed, but there is some problem with doing so.

Resolution: Outlined below are several different possible solutions, the most common ones being listed first. It is possible that more than one issue could be present.

1. The Path to Perl on your server may be different than is assumed in the software. Your web hosting company can provide you with your Path to Perl.

More information on the Path to Perl

2. The script may have been uploaded in Binary format. This can corrupt the script.

More information on Binary vs. ASCII

Suspended
    Thanks
    I get this message when trying to gain access to the site:

404 Server Error - Page Not Found

Suspended
    Thanks
    become a share holder for free me2everyone.com/124658
    Something incredible has arrived! I just became a shareholder in me2everyone and I never had to pay a single penny for the shares! It can only be described as the gold-rush for 2009.

This company is going to be huge and shares will soar in value over the coming months! You can register for free and it never has to cost you a single penny! me2everyone is going to be a cool new virtual world where you can meet friends, chat, shop, play, watch videos, create an art gallery, open a virtual newspaper, play the free inworld lottery and make money from your own online store! You and everyone you know make the decisions, shape the world, create real incomes and share in the profits. It’s a new place where you meet new people or invite your friends. Learn new skills or expand your business. Find the love of your life or help the planet. Membership is free and every member automatically becomes a shareholder in me2everyone Limited. Personally I have 1000 shares in the venture I'm going to increase my shares very soon. This is an excellent chance for all of us to make some real progress in 2009 and beyond! Please don't miss it. If you are looking for something really good in 2009: something that changes your view on the world, then you really have to spend just one minute and look at this website.

Please click visit http://www.me2everyone.com/124658 for the details

Kind regards

Aleem Khan

PS: More than 350 people signed up every hour during the first 2 days and the owners expect 100m+ over the next 3 years!! Be in now and get ready to share the wealth!

Suspended
    Thanks
    I would research a little more before making the move. They have just over 319,000 members. They are revamping their site. Where are they getting the money. This is pay per click site.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I'll interpret those errors for you -

"We've run out of money to have enough server power to handle the volume."

Twitter has gone through the same thing. They've raised more finance but still haven't figured out how the heck to monetize the model. But the site has an estimated value of $100 million or so last I saw.

The rules of economics sure get bent out of shape when it comes to the web.

Suspended
    Thanks
    In the States you pay $12 to belong to the site. I have done a lot of research since I read the warning. This company is in virtually every Web Country throughout the world.
    Last edited by BBBEE_CompSpec; 28-Oct-09 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Spelling

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    and I thought it was a natural for monetizing through advertising.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.