Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Small Business Tax

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by duncan drennan View Post
    That is an interesting point. I wonder what the "right" way to handle it is - under declare your nett income so that the provisional payment is correct? It should balance out in the end of year return. Anyone have any ideas?
    I qualify as a SBC. When I went to SARS, they told me you don't register, you just tick (but they may investigate whether you qualify or not).

In terms if the Provisional Tax, both on and offline, I was told to fill in the numbers as 0. Maybe its wrong ... but I've had my provisional tax for 2 years submitted like that and no SARS on my footstep. However, where it says Notes, I write that my company qualifies as an SBC.
    If you need any Accounting, Tax or even Financial Management advice, PM me and I'll try help and keep your information confidential.

Visit my Android ZA website - a website dedicated to Google Android in South Africa - www.androidza.co.za

2. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (27-Mar-09)

Thanks
    Nice thing. There are so many confusions in the minds of people about the tax payment. There are different tax laws for different businesses like small business, medium business and large business. There are so many professionals and experts available to help people in these regards. People can take help of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12