Thread: need 1 or 2 Tenants to sublet office in Midrand

Silver Member
    Thanks

need 1 or 2 Tenants to sublet office in Midrand

Hi Guys.

Its been a while since I last posted. Not sure if this was the correct section to post in, but here is the request anyway:

My IT company is looking at moving into an office in Corporate Business Park South in Midrand, which is just off New Road and great if you are an IT related business.

The office is a ground floor office and the size is 110m2, which is too large for me, so I am looking for another 1 or 2 companies to share the office space with.

If there is just 1 company, we can each get 60m2, alternatively, if there are two companies, we can each get 36m2 each.

The corporate park is a great business area with easy to navigate roads and a coffee shops and a petrol station located at the entrance.

Many great Computer Suppliers are located in Corporate Park South.

The costs for partitioning the sub-sections will be split up amongst the companies.

This is a great opportunity to get prime office space.

If you are interested please call me on 082 849 1793.

The price will be discussed, but should be +-R75/m2

Regards

Itai

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Just an update ... the rental will be about R50m2 ... the total size is 120m2 ... there are currently 3 huge office spaces and a large open floor plan which I plan to partition into another 2 or so offices. The 3 other offices can be halved, and possibly even quartered so you can have quite a few employees ... and its really cheap in prime location.
    There is a male and female bathroom, and a kitchenette.

So anyone interested, just let me know
    If you need any Accounting, Tax or even Financial Management advice, PM me and I'll try help and keep your information confidential.

Visit my Android ZA website - a website dedicated to Google Android in South Africa - www.androidza.co.za

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    R50 per square meter just has to be a really good rate for office space in that area! Last time I looked at office space in Durban I couldn't find anything half decent in the double digit range, and that was quite a while ago.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    R50 per square meter just has to be a really good rate for office space in that area! Last time I looked at office space in Durban I couldn't find anything half decent in the double digit range, and that was quite a while ago.
    Ok ... well I'm actually looking at a better place now in Constantia Office Park, which is about R60/m2 but is just off new road in 16th street, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

Regards

Itai
    If you need any Accounting, Tax or even Financial Management advice, PM me and I'll try help and keep your information confidential.

Visit my Android ZA website - a website dedicated to Google Android in South Africa - www.androidza.co.za