There are many MLM companies in South Africa.

I have been involved in many of them over the years. I joined various companies in different price ranges. There were even the ones that cost met R30,000 to join and you could earn massive commissions. But to attract that profile of co-networkers is not easy.

To me the success in MLM is when i can see that others also succeed. Over the years I have seen that the smaller more affordable networks performs better in that sense than the big expensive ones. With the more affordable networks there are more people who become profitable than with the more expensive ones.

At the moment my favorite MLM in this category is BeMotivatedToday.
As product you get an eBook which shows you how to make money on the Internet and you also receive daily motivational emails. These emails are short but very powerful. Because it is so short you actually get time to read it.

Zig Ziglar said "Motivation does not last, but so does bathing, that is why you have to do it every day"

The BeMotivatedToday system does almost everything for you. All you have to do is drive traffic to your web page which you get when you join.

At only R45 per month you will agree that it is THE most affordable online business available in South Africa today. What is more is that with only 8 active personal referrals you will break even.

You can also sign up for a 9 day free trial.

Have a look at
http://www.bemotivatedtoday.net/1239