Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Be Motivated Today

Email problem
    Thanks
    Thanks for the comments guys...

The video is a detailed explanation of the B.M.T system, it dissects the entire system in that 20mins. I'm not an Internet Marketer, but I have been reading up on the tools of the trade in the last week, and I agree with Michael a 3 minute welcome and a brief introduction is enough to "pre-sell"

The reason they introduced the video is mainly because when people registered as trial members and downloaded a report (.pdf format) explaining the system, many did not read the report.

Thanks for the comments, Dave, and Michael, I believe your comments seals the case.... 20mins is just toooo loooong!

Thanks

Thumbs up

I agree the video is way to long. I had some complaints from my guests as well. I have contacted “BeMotivatedToday” via telephone and gave the suggestion from the previous posts about a 3min intro, what I also suggested was that they then place the full video in the members area for those who already have registered for the free trial and for the upgraded members.

Anyway, to put this slight negative aside “BeMotivatedToday” is an amazing opportunity. The people at “BeMotivatedToday” are genuinely interested in helping people to become all they can be, and also to achieve financial freedom.

3. Thank given for this post:

Richard007 (21-Nov-09), SusiQ (30-Mar-10)

Email problem
    Thanks

Oft burned Sceptic

I am a huge sceptic of any make money on the net programs, as i have found that 99.99% of them are scams or inifective, the fact that Be motivated to day give a physical address and are a registered company gives me hope. now for the tricky questions becuase i am lazy. Where can i confirm that they are registered? If i put in more than 15 mins a day how will it affect my income growth? Thank you i look forward to hearing any opinions out there.

Thanks

Be Motivated Today

Fink, I also do not send any invites to my friends and family and I have a couple of thousand people in my downline. Some people place ads on free classifieds web sites on the internet (see http://www.passive-income.co.za/ads for a list). The best way to do it is if you have your own web site or blog and promote it from there. You can also advertise your own web site or blog but the advantage o having your own site is that you might also get organic traffic from the search engines which helps a lot.
    Only Dead Fish go with the Flow
    http://www.4x4direct.co.za/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fink View Post
    I am a huge sceptic of any make money on the net programs, as i have found that 99.99% of them are scams or inifective,...
    Fink, I find your statement to be quite interesting. For you to be able to say this, would imply that you had tested and/or experienced 100% of the programs out there!

Somehow, I don't think you have. You have the PERCEPTION that 99.9% of the programs are scams or ineffective, for some reason known only to yourself.

The fact that you may have "tried" one or two & could not make them work for you, is NOT the fault of the program. It's YOUR fault. By your own admission you ARE LAZY...I think that says it all.

When you discover the lazy man's way to riches, you can make a fortune by selling that secret to the rest of us.

Until then, get a life...& stop slamming programs simply because you think that they will not work! Start finding reasons & ways to make them work & you will be most surprised to discover a whole new world awaits you.

Have an inspired day!

Email problem
    Thanks

for MichaelB

I was not slamming the program I am in fact quite keen, and you are right there is no way I could possibly have visited every single sight out there unless I spent years and years out there and even then I would probably only touch the surface. My comment is what one would call exaggeration for effect and I am sorry that you took it the way you did. I’ve visited allot of sites that claim the same thing that Be motivated today do and I always research these companies very carefully as I had a bad experience with one of them. What makes Be motivated today different is the fact that they have a physical address give a phone number and are registered with dti. And try not to take things so literally(smile). I tend to get too creative when writing

Email problem
    Thanks

BeMotivatedToday Progress

Hi Everyone

I've been a member of BeMotivatedToday for about 7 months now and I'm glad to say that the system does work. In my first 3 months I earned zip but this month I've earned R200. It isn't alot of money and I know some members are earning thousands a month but what is important is that from nothing I'm actually earning something, and that income is passive.

However I must add that according to BeMotivatedToday one only needs to work 15 minutes a day to build a healthy passive income. In my opinion and experience this isn't a fact. If you do not have many email contacts or you don not have a recognised website that pulls in alot of traffic then you will need to invest more time in attracting leads.

I've written articles, started a blog, written press releases, placed free classified ads and I've sent emails to my contacts. Doing all of this has brought in over 150 free trial members and it didn't cost me anything, except for a little time and effort.

With BMT's planned international move next month I will be investing more time and effort promoting my BMT site. I will post my progress in the next 6 months.

9. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (13-Jul-10)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry, but until I see somebody with some sort of rep commend this thing, I'm not even going to look at the website.

To me it looks almost like 3 new accounts have been made to promote this thing, in order to give readers some false sense of credibility. (not that I'm saying that this is actually the case.)

I've had various MLM schemes pitched at me and done my own research into the matter. I don't like it. It just screams "pyramid scheme!" to me. There is no such thing as a free lunch. (There's actually a thread about that on this forum)

Anybody done any research into this particular MLM thing? Dave?

Email problem
    Thanks
    If Bill Gates, Richard Branson or Mark Shuttleworth waited for someone with "rep" to endorse their ideas they will never be where they are today. I'm not saying that you going to become a millionaire with Be Motivated Today, but I'm not saying that you wouldn't either.

My point is that the very definition of an entrepreneur is someone who risks losing his investment or stands to make a profit.

Whenever one makes an investment, be it in the stock market, opening a business or joining an mlm their is the risk of losing your investment but there is also the opportunity of making a profit.

If you never take the risk you will never know what the outcome will be.

Be Motivated Today doesn't offer a "free lunch", if you want to succeed with this opportunity you will need to work. You will reap the reward of what you put in.

A pyramid scheme is illegal. In that sort of scheme there is no product or service, there is only money been put in without any other benefit and that money usually only benefits those at the top of the pyramid. Stuffing envelopes with money or "chain letters" as it is known is a pyramid scheme.

Be Motivated Today is a registered tax paying company that actually distributes IRP5 forms to its members. They offer a motivational service which forms part of the multi-billion dollar self-development industry. I've dealt with this company for over 7 months now and they have proven that they uphold good corporate governance principles.

You might feel that those who post in this thread only do so in order to promote their referral link, and I'm sure that is the intention of some, but I feel that you are just a skeptic, you possess a fear that will limit you.

What happens when someone with "rep" commends the BMT opportunity. Will you join? What happens if you do join an fail with this opp, will the person with rep suddenly lose credibility in your mind or will the BMT opp be labelled a scam by you?

Email problem
    Thanks
    Another thing, do you know that 2 of the richest men in the world, Trump and Kiyosaki, fully endorse multi-level marketing as a viable source of creating wealth.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast