Enough.... I have written a few posts on this site but.... enough

I'm going home, i have been here since June scratching around trying to find out what i have to do to be a regestered electrical engineer over here and enough is enough.

I am here on one of those Skills quota visas and even though my qualifications are good enough for me to get a visa to get here they are not recognised by the South African Qualifications Association, well not the highest one anyway.

So after working(worst job i have ever done and i have done some crap jobs) for poor ass wages for 18 weeks in your grotty airport(which will fall apart by 2010) and then wasting a few months a load of money on basic living and phoning people who don't know there ass from there elbow for information and then doing an electrical course i was recommended to do which is about much use as square marble, I'm going home.

I don't care if you wild life and i don't care if you have the world cup(good luck with that one)

I FULLY understand why all the South Africans i know in London are in London.

I am just so p*&^$d off with myself for wasting this much time here.

Good luck to you all cos you are going to need it, especially when that nut job Zuma gets in. One step closer to being Zimbabwe.

See you in the UK!

Final though...Yes, South Africa is the land of opportunities but its impossible to get things done because 90% of population doesn't know what its doing, where as the UK things can get done so much more easily but there are fewer opportunities.

I'm going for the U.K. there is less and more