Well, Valentines Day is just around the corner and I suppose it is time to think about what to get for my better half to make the day special.

How about this offer from Nuance:
Dear Nuance customer,
Is your partner a busy business professional, always running from the one thing to the other? It's a sign of the times - we're always busier, not just with work but also with the things we want to do with our spare time. We end up being occupied from dawn until bed time! Valentine is the time to remind ourselves of the value of our relationships, and let our partners know we love them and support them!

This year, instead of getting something you might not be using soon (massage oil, a nice evening dress, handcuffs...), help your partner create more time for you to be together! We've bundled a few of this year's handiest products together that are guaranteed to improve your partner's productivity, as well as make their work life more enjoyable.

There has never been a better time to buy Dragon NaturallySpeaking, because as a registered Nuance customer, you're invited to purchase Dragon NaturallySpeaking Preferred 10 today for just € 199 PLUS if you order now, you'll get the Olympus WS-300M (Pink Edition) AND two Pokens added onto your order for FREE*!

This offer is not available anywhere else and is only available until February 28th, 2009.
Did someone change the date for Valentines Day and forget to tell me?

Anyway, do you think she'll like it?