Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CD/DVD Refinisher

Thanks
    Sorry. thats too much for me. I'll have to repair discs for four years with a machine already 3 years old.
    The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Thanks
    If I may, I'm in the movie rental industry, and use Markus' thingy-that-looks-like-a-panelbeat-tool. I paid R3,000 delivered to the Vaal Triangle about 6 months ago and I'm very happy so far. I do about 50 disks per week.

Before the purchase, I spoke to the guy at Esprit and he told me that his product is not suitable for a rental outlet as it cannot handle the volume.

I also enquired at a lot of retailers about the machines that use the liquid polish, but they were scarce and rediculously pricy

The nice thing about the Markus is that it is very fast, disks can be repaired while the customer waits for it, takes about 30secs, and looks new afterwards

Hope it helps

3. Thanks given for this post:

Loman (21-Nov-09)

Thanks
    Well in the end i didn't buy from the guy at Esprit as there was continuous excuses about shipments, customs couriers etc. That may be true but after 6 months of this i got fed up and never bought it.

I was about to buy from Markus but... when he told me that it doesn't remove a slice of disk, i was skeptic as to how would you otherwise remove scratches.

So, would you say it is very good value for money?
    Any recommendations that you might have if i do decide to buy it.
    Pro's Con's?

Thanks
    The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.