Thread: Majestic Interactive

Suspended
    Thanks

Majestic Interactive

Hi all,
    Any one have any experiences to share on this company?
    I have been looking into them for a while now, just need some feedback from users.....if there are any.
    Does it work? Not?
    Difficult to implement?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I didn't find anything negative doing a Google search. But I didn't find any "independant third party" type endorsement either.

I see there is a book, The Majestic Way. What have you gleaned so far, Quinn?

Suspended
    Thanks
    I read the book, watched the DVD.
    It promises to change the way we do business.
    Will do a little more scratching and then post some info

4. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (10-Dec-08)

Thanks
    I've had a look at Majestic with a view to offering it to my clients. It's an interesting system.

It ties together an auto-responder/bulk emailer with a CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) backend. It also allows you to send SMS messages and faxes, and it's hosted on Majestic's servers.

Their system allows for some fairly advanced interaction with subscribers. You can send your subscribers an email (every six months, for instance) inviting them to check and update their details in your database. By clicking on a link, they get taken to a form which displays the information you have for them (or a subset) and allows them to correct it if necessary.

You can do the same kind of thing with simple surveys - "What kind of products would you like us to stock?" etc.

You could do this with other autoresponders, like AWeber, but you would need to set up the survey with a third-party service eg. SurveyMonkey, and you might have a problem if you wanted to integrate the data back into AWeber.

I felt that the learning curve for Majestic was perhaps a little steep for the average business person (any "average" business people out there?). It uses its own terminology, which took a little getting used to.

As part of my testing, I've set up a newsletter using Majestic - please feel free to sign up and see how it works at http://derrickmarkotter.com/majestic

Thanks
    Has anyone else had any dealings with Majestic? I am trying to find a user friendly application.

Thanks
    I know the founder and I like the concept. many years ago we started to implement it but then our group fell apart and it stopped. One can educate oneself and do it DIY or pay more and they do it for you. I think the concept is great though and I fully agree to have a relationship first and then maybe start to sell or refer to cross sell. I hate the other way round, cold calling/contacting.
    www.nevercoldcall.com
    Houses4Rent
    "We treat your investment as we treat our own"
    marc@houses4rent.co.za www.houses4rent.co.za
    083-3115551
    Global Residential Property Investor / Specialized Letting Agent & Property Manager

Thanks
    Thanks. I have used the system and got the feeling that it was overrated, clumsy and not as user friendly as I would like. I need something that works for a small home run business and am not sure whether I will ever find an application that ticks all the boxes.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.