Hi Everyone,

My name is Hendrik Pretorius, I am an immigration attorney located in Los Angeles, California. Much of my time is spent assisting South Africans with their immigration processing to enter the U.S. I am hoping to get some ideas from you all on ways that I can advertise our immigration services to a wider audience in South Africa. Currently I receive a good number of inquiries from our S.A. based website, www.mjlaw.co.za, however I would like to expand our marketing reach.

One of the main target groups are South African entrepreneurs who already have a business established in South Africa. The reason for this is the availability of a specific type of visa that allows a person to enter the U.S. and establish a new business while keeping their S.A. business in operation. There are several benefits to this visa, one of which is that the investment into the U.S. company can be fairly minimal as compared to other visa types, depending of course on the type of business.

Any ideas on low cost advertising options to this target group and others would be very much appreciated. Thank you all for your time.

Regards,

Hendrik Pretorius