Thread: I.T. RELATED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Email problem
    Thanks

I.T. RELATED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Hi all - I thought I'd share this information with you.

We are currently in the process of diversifying our business and we are on an active lookout for agents nationwide.

The intention if this post is merely informational and not to solicit new business however it would be most welcome.

We have designed and developed a unique software product for use in the telecom/wireless internet industry. Our product enables any kind of venue operator to run and manage a wireless internet hotspot at their premises to offer their patrons wi-fi internet access and ultimately make a profit out of it. The software is Microsoft Windows based and provides the operator with easy to use management, metering and billing functionality to successfully operate a profitable wi-fi hotspot.

As I have mentioned before we are on an active lookout for agents nationwide. With our Exclusive Reseller Agencies you will be in a position to start your own business or expand your current offerings. The goal of our agencies is to provide localised sales and support to the target market.

With a agency you will earn R3000 per sale and R350 pm license fee per user.

I have two PowerPoint presentations, a profit forecast and agency pricing available on request.

Email problem
    Thanks
    You can download the presentations at http://www.hotspotstudio.co.za/content/view/35/38/

Email problem
    Thanks
    Please could you give more information on the product? Also how did you come up with this "unique" software?

Reason I ask is because there and numerous available products in the UK & US, i.e. http://www.antamedia.com/ naming just one.

If you are able to sell this software to me and it stands out from the rest then it would be a plessure to be one of your agents, as I work between SA, UK & US on a casual basis so would be a few extra bucks.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Also in SA I work between, Johannesburg, Cape Town & Durban and surrounding areas.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi

Our software product is unique to the South African market as it was designed specifically for SA users in mind, especially in terms of credit card processing capabilities and gateways. In terms of technology our software is the only of it's kind in South Africa.

Regards

Email problem
    Thanks
    Another thing which I have to mention is that with our agencies you don't need to buy the software from us to sell it as it's all included in the once off agency fee.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Running Business is not easy.Managing Business at one task at same time is difficult.If you have a good technical knowledge and are expert in understanding of technology.The only way to start a successful online business is having great information and resource that will help you understand the business before making any decisions. You also have to be willing to work hard to make your business successful.