Hi all - I thought I'd share this information with you.

We are currently in the process of diversifying our business and we are on an active lookout for agents nationwide.

The intention if this post is merely informational and not to solicit new business however it would be most welcome.

We have designed and developed a unique software product for use in the telecom/wireless internet industry. Our product enables any kind of venue operator to run and manage a wireless internet hotspot at their premises to offer their patrons wi-fi internet access and ultimately make a profit out of it. The software is Microsoft Windows based and provides the operator with easy to use management, metering and billing functionality to successfully operate a profitable wi-fi hotspot.

As I have mentioned before we are on an active lookout for agents nationwide. With our Exclusive Reseller Agencies you will be in a position to start your own business or expand your current offerings. The goal of our agencies is to provide localised sales and support to the target market.

With a agency you will earn R3000 per sale and R350 pm license fee per user.

I have two PowerPoint presentations, a profit forecast and agency pricing available on request.